2017 ASPIRE Grants Program
Sponsored by Pfizer Inc
2017 ASPIRE Young Investigator ResearchAwards in Endocrinology
Pfizer is proud to announce the Advancing Science through Pfizer – Investigator Research Exchange (ASPIRE) 2017 Investigator Awards in Endocrine Research, a competitive, peer-reviewed grants program sponsored by Pfizer for investigators worldwide.
• To support translational and clinical research through a competitive grants program that advances medical knowledge of the fundamental mechanisms of disease, mechanisms of action of current and potential future treatments, and to improve the care of patients with endocrine disorders.
• To support promising young investigators with an interest in advancing knowledge in defined disease areas of endocrinology.
Area of Research Focus
Pfizer will support competitive grant programs which address one of the following areas:
• Morbidity and mortality in Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency or Acromegaly
• Novel strategies including Quality of Life and Patient Reported Outcomes to evaluate and treat acromegaly or Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency.
• Early diagnosis and treatment of Adult Growth Hormone Deficiency or Acromegaly
• Impact and/or needs of the patient with Growth Disorders during the pediatric and transitional years/ young adult life
For more information please visit www.aspireresearch.org/endocrine
2017 Regional ASPIRE competitive research grants programme for endocrinology
Advancing Science through Pfizer-Investigator Research Exchange (ASPIRE)
We are delighted to introduce the 2017 Regional ASPIRE competitive research grants programme for endocrinology.
What is the Regional ASPIRE programme?
The aim of this programme is to:
• Support translational and clinical research through a competitive grants programme that advances medical knowledge of the fundamental mechanisms of disease and action of current and potential future treatments, and to improve the care of patients with endocrine disorders
• Support academic and professional development of exceptional investigators with an interest in advancing knowledge in defined disease areas of endocrinology
What is the research focus for 2017?
Proposals that seek to explore translational or clinical research in the following areas of focus will be considered:
• Detection and treatment of adult growth hormone (GH) deficiency
• Early identification, and improved management, of short stature in children
• Adherence to GH therapy for both adult and paediatric patients
• Individualised GH treatment
• Identification and management of uncontrolled acromegaly
To find out more about the Regional ASPIRE programme in endocrinology, and to apply, please visit www.aspireresearch.org and click on the tab for ‘2017 ASPIRE Endocrinology: Europe, Australia, New Zealand’.