Chair: Camilla Schalin-Jäntti and Ayse Zengin
Early Career Member Task Force Remit
- To increase the number of early career members of ESE.
- To ensure that there is a clear and co-ordinated strategy for the approach to early career membership including all relevant stakeholders.
- To support the creation of new activities that are attractive to early career members with reference to point 2 above.
- To ensure ESE’s current early-career activities remain relevant and attractive to current and potential EC members.
- To support the integration of early-career input and activities throughout ESE Committees and stakeholders, including ECAS.
- To raise awareness of ESE benefits and activities within the wider early career community.
Early Career Member Task Force Membership
- Camilla Schalin-Jäntti, Finland, co-terminous with office (Education Committee Chair, 2016-2020).
- Ayse Zengin , Australia, (co-terminous with EYES office 2019-2021).
- Eva Coopmans, UK, (co-terminous with EYES office 2018-2022).
- Stavroula Paschou, Greece, (co-terminous with EYES office 2019-2023).
- Antoan Sojat (Serbia), (co-terminous with EYES office 2020-2024).
Education Committee Representatives
- Carmina Teresa Fuss, Germany, (2020-2022).
- Anna Maria Formenti, Italy, (2020-2022).
- Daniel Olsson, Sweden (2020-2022).
- Gefsi Mintziori, Greece, (2020-2022).
- Luis Cardoso, Portugal, (2020-2022).
- Karin Zibar, Croatia, (2020-2022).
- Helen Gregson, Chief Executive Officer, co-terminous with office.
- Victoria Di Guisto, Scientific Programmes Manager, co-terminous with office.
ESE Team member responsibility: Scientific Programmes Manager