ESE News Editorial Board
Chair: Justo Castaño
- ESE News is dedicated to keeping endocrinologists across Europe and beyond up to date with ESE activities and other relevant news.
- The Newsletter acts as a platform for communication and provides a range of information including feature articles (including regular columns, such as ‘Endo Explorer’ and ‘A day in the life’), society news, ESE committee updates, ECE news and diary/deadline date information
- The Editorial Board is responsible for the planning of issues and generating ideas for content.
- Justo Castaño, chair (2019–2022).
- Olaf Dekkers, EJE Representative (2019–2022.
- Adrian Clark, UK , EC Editor-in-Chief (2021-2025).
- Misa Pfeifer (2020-2023).
- Maria Chiara Zatelli, Italy (2021-2025).
- Karim Meeran, UK (2021-2025).
- Walter Vena, EYES Representative (2021-2025).
- Stavroula Paschou, EYES Representative (2021-2025).
- Martin Reincke, Germany, Co-Editor (President, co-terminous with office).
- Jérôme Bertherat, France, (President-elect, co-terminous with office).
- Helen Gregson (CEO, co-terminous with office).
- Caroline Brewser (Ex-officio, Sub-Editor).
ESE Team member responsibility: Sales and Marketing Manager.