ESE News Editorial Board
Chair: Justo Castaño
- ESE News is dedicated to keeping endocrinologists across Europe and beyond up to date with ESE activities and other relevant news.
- The Newsletter acts as a platform for communication and provides a range of information including feature articles (including regular columns, such as ‘Endo Explorer’ and ‘A day in the life’), society news, ESE committee updates, ECE news and diary/deadline date information
- The Editorial Board is responsible for the planning of issues and generating ideas for content.
- Justo Castaño, chair (2019–2022).
- Olaf Dekkers, EJE Representative (2019–2022.
- Josef Köhrle, EC Editor-in-Chief (2019-2022).
- Misa Pfeifer (2020-2023).
- Luís Cardoso, EYES Representative (2019-2022).
- Stavroula Paschou, EYES Representative (2021-2024).
- Andrea Giustina, Co-Editor (President, co-terminous with office).
- Martin Reincke (President-elect, co-terminous with office).
- Helen Gregson (CEO, co-terminous with office).
- Caroline Brewser (Ex-officio, Sub-Editor).
- Victoria Withy (Ex-officio)
ESE Team member responsibility: Sales and Marketing Manager.