European Young Endocrine Scientists (EYES) Committee
Chairs: Gesthimani Mintziori & Johanna van den Beukel
- To communicate the opinions, suggestions and expectations of early career endocrinologists to ESE.
- To report on activities such as meetings and symposia for inclusion in the ESE Newsletter.
- To organise a session at the annual ECE.
- To liaise with other early career endocrine groups.
- The Executive Committee member is required to liaise with the ESE Executive Committee regarding suggestions for future members of the EYES Committee.
- Gesthimani Mintziori (Greece) Chair 2015 to 2018
- Johanna van den Beukel (The Netherlands) Co-Chair 2014 to 2018
- Filip Gabalec (Czech Republic) 2013 to 2017
- Tatjana Isailovic (Serbia) 2014 to 2019
- Ljiljana Marina (Serbia) 2015 to 2019
- Elahu Sustarsic (Denmark) 2014 to 2018
- Ayse Zengin (Australia) 2016 to 2018
- Manuela Simoni (Executive Committee Representative) (until 2018)
- Max Bielohuby (unitl 2019)