European Young Endocrinologists & Scientists (EYES) Committee
Chairs: Ljiljana Marina and Ayse Zengin
- To communicate the opinions, suggestions and expectations of early career endocrinologists to ESE.
- To report on activities such as meetings and symposia for inclusion in the ESE Newsletter.
- To organise a session at the annual ECE.
- To liaise with other early career endocrine groups.
- The Executive Committee member is required to liaise with the ESE Executive Committee regarding suggestions for future members of the EYES Committee.
- Ljiljana Marina (Serbia) Co-Chair 2019 to 2023
- Ayse Zengin (Australia) Co-Chair 2019 to 2020
- Luis Cardoso (Portugal) Treasurer 2018-2020
- Peter Aldiss (UK) Membership Co-ordinator 2018-2020
- Executive Committee Representative to be decided
- Max Bielohuby, Science Committee Representative (until 2020)