Nurses' Working Group
Chair: Sofia Llahana
The Nurses’ Working Group reports to the Clinical Committee.
Working Group Remit
- To be advocates for the Society's Nurses' Group and increase visibility and communication.
- To provide a support network and mentorship for endocrine nurses across Europe.
- To establish relationships with endocrine and diabetes nurses’ groups in Europe and internationally.
- To promote education and training, and develop materials for nurses including web pages. and flyers for delegates and other interested parties.
- To develop and advise on dedicated sessions for nurses at the Society's annual ECE meeting.
- To promote advanced practice and to raise the profile of endocrine nurses as vital members of the multidisciplinary team throughout Europe.
- To provide a community for endocrine nurses and identify/share expertise in the specialty.
- Sofia Llahana (United Kingdom) Chair 2013 to 2020
- Sherwin Criseno (United Kingdom) 2017 to 2021
- Andrew Dwyer (Switzerland) 2016 to 2020
- Cecilia Follin (Sweden) 2013 to 2018
- Janina Kirchner (Germany) 2017 to 2021
- Elisabeth Rutten (Belgium) 2014 to 2018
- Christine Yedinak (United States of America) 2017 to 2021
Ex officio members
- Jérôme Bertherat (France) Chair of the Clinical Committee 2015 to 2019
- AJ van der Lely (The Netherlands) President 2015 to 2019
- Andrea Giustina (Italy) President-Elect 2017 to 2019