Becoming an ESE Corporate Member will help the Society to continue to facilitate research and training for our members and endocrinologists across Europe and beyond. It also provides unique opportunities to communicate with the endocrine community in Europe and work in partnership with ESE in the development of new, quality services that increase excellence in endocrine education and patient care.
Who can join?
Corporate Membership runs from January to December and is open to companies:
- With a scientific, diagnostic, technical, or clinical focus
- Engaged in education and services for healthcare professionals
- Working in, or associated with, any of our eight Focus Areas of endocrinology
- Developing or commercialising products or services at any stage of their life cycle.
- Unique opportunity to communicate with the endocrine community in more than 50 countries, representing around 20000 endocrinologists
- Privileged access to the engagement and commercial opportunities offered by the European Congress of Endocrinology (ECE), the premier event in endocrinology in Europe, more than 3800 participants to ECE 2017.
- Regular engagement with the Society Leadership Teams and individuals to discuss areas of mutual interest, whilst benefiting from a range of annual high visibility branding privileges and service options including:
- Engagement with:
- Europe’s opinion leaders and endocrine experts
- Leadership of the newly created strategic Focus Areas
- Our multi-media communities, members and ECE delegates
- Basic researchers and clinical endocrinologists
- Young and upcoming endocrinologists through EYES (European Young Endocrine Scientists)
- Expanding endocrine nurse community
- Exclusive educational opportunities*
- Satellite symposia opportunities at the European Congress of Endocrinology
- ECE On Demand satellite content dissemination
- ECE and other event preferential exhibition and sponsorship options
- Support of official prizes, grants, awards and travel scholarships
- Commissioned ESE Insight supplements and other community education formats
- Association with regional educational course (basic, clinical)
- Opportunity to organise expert meetings (standalone or during ECE)
- Medical education partnership*
We develop independent stand-alone, or programmes of inter-related educational activities in partnership with our Corporate Members using four areas of expertise:
- Interaction: live engagement with an identified audience
- Communities: educational output to targeted audiences
- Research: proactive engagement with participants
- Knowledge: disseminating official ESE opinion
NEW 2018 Corporate Membership scheme
To offer distinct levels of service, value and benefits for different types of organisation, ESE now offer three levels of corporate membership. To better understand which category best suits your needs to start working collaboratively with ESE, view a summary guide to Corporate Membership here before contacting our business development team here.
To begin working collaboratively with ESE as a Corporate Member, please request a Corporate Members pack.
* conditions apply