Allied Health Professional
As a health professional working in an endocrine-related field, membership of the European Society of Endocrinology (ESE) enables you to stay engaged with the global endocrinology community. Benefits of membership include: reduced registration fees for ESE events, including our annual Congress, the opportunity to connect with members through the ESE Members’ Directory, the ability to access the latest scientific research through the Society’s journals, and the chance to contribute to Clinical Guideline development - just to name a few!
The concession rate is available to applicants who meet one of the following criteria:
- Low Income Country Discount: Applicants are from low or middle income countries as classified by the World Bank. Your countries income status can be checked on the World Bank website.
- Affiliated Society Discount: Applicants are a member of one of ESE’s National Affiliated Societies. You can view the list of our current Affiliated Societies here.
If you are eligible for the concession rate, please select either the Low Income Country Discount or Affiliate Society Discount when you submit your online application.
Educational courses and events
- Reduced fees to our annual Congress the European Congress of Endocrinology (ECE) which is the Society's premier event attracting over 4 000 international delegates each year across the spectrum of endocrinology.
- The opportunity to attend our specialised training events to keep up to date with best practice the discipline.
Endocrine news and information
- Access the latest scientific research via our online platform, ESE On Demand, which holds scientific lectures from European Congress of Endocrinology as well as over 1 250 ePosters.
- Keep up with the latest news through regular email alerts which share the latest endocrine articles in the news, a monthly newsletter to keep you updated with all ESE advances and activities and also our tri-annual member magazine: Endocrine Views.
- Free online access to all ESE’s official subscription journals: European Journal of Endocrinology, Journal of Endocrinology, Journal of Molecular Endocrinology, Endocrine-Related Cancer.
- A 40% discount on Open Access publishing in our Open Access journal, Endocrine Connections.
Reduced rate print subscription to the European Journal of Endocrinology, Journal of Endocrinology, Journal of Molecular Endocrinology and Endocrine-Related Cancer.
- A 20% discount for members when purchasing ‘Advanced Practice in Endocrinology Nursing’ – the first ever book published in Endocrinology Nursing.
Grants and Awards
- Access to a range of grants to support your career development by attending events, through the ESE Small Meeting grants and ESE Meeting grants.
- Gain recognition for your work on an international level through our many awards such as the: Young Investigator Awards and Poster Awards.
Get involved with ESE
- Direct involvement and input into the development and publication of Clinical Guidelines.
You will have the opportunity to engage with ESE Focus Areas, facilitating research, collaboration and networking in specific endocrine fields.
- Connect with over 3 500 endocrinologists via our online Members' Directory.
- Have your say with voting rights and attendance at Annual General Meetings.