As a Clinician Scientist, membership of the European Society of Endocrinology (ESE) will support you and your career within endocrinology. Member benefits include: research grants, the opportunity to have your work recognised through various prestigious awards such as the Geoffrey Harris Award and the European Hormone Medal, the ability to access the latest scientific research, and reduced registration fees to ESE events - just to name a few!
Educational courses and events
- Reduced fees to our annual Congress the European Congress of Endocrinology (ECE) which is the Society's premier event attracting over 4 000 international delegates each year across the spectrum of endocrinology.
- The opportunity to attend our specialised training events to keep up to date with best practice in the field such as our Spotlight on Science webinars and Clinical Update events.
- Connect with other Early Career members at our annual EYES Conference and EYES Coffee Connections webinars
Endocrine news and information
- Keep up to date with regular email alerts that share the latest endocrine news, a monthly newsletter keeping you updated about all ESE activities, and also our tri-annual member magazine: Endocrine Views.
- Access the latest scientific research via our platform ESE On Demand which holds scientific lectures from the European Congress of Endocrinology, and revisit over 1250 ePosters.
- Free online access to all ESE’s official subscription journals: European Journal of Endocrinology, Journal of Endocrinology, Journal of Molecular Endocrinology, Endocrine-Related Cancer.
- A 40% discount on Open Access publishing in our Open Access journal, Endocrine Connections.
Reduced rate print subscription to the European Journal of Endocrinology, Journal of Endocrinology, Journal of Molecular Endocrinology and Endocrine-Related Cancer.
- A 20% discount for members when purchasing ‘Advanced Practice in Endocrinology Nursing’ – the first ever book published in Endocrinology Nursing.
Grants and Awards
- Access to a range of grants to support you and your career such as; Small Meeting grants, Journal of Endocrinology Travel grant and ESE-Seeder-EU grant.
- Gain recognition for your work on an international level by applying for one of our many awards such as the: Geoffrey Harris Award, European Journal of Endocrinology Award, Clinical Endocrinology Trust Award, Transatlantic Alliance Award, European Hormone Medal, Jens Sandahl Christiansen Award, Young Investigator Awards and Poster Awards.
Get involved with ESE
- Direct involvement and input into the development and publication of Clinical Guidelines.
You will have the opportunity to engage with ESE Focus Areas, facilitating research, collaboration and networking in specific endocrine fields.
- Connect with over 3 500 endocrinologists via our online Members' Directory.
- Have your say with voting rights and attendance at Annual General Meetings.