As a Nurse, the European Society of Endocrinology can support you and your career within endocrinology. Member benefits include: specialist nurse grants, the opportunity to have your work recognised through the Nurse Poster Award, the ability to access the latest best practice in the field through our Nurse textbook discount, and reduced registration fees to ESE events - just to name a few!
The concession rate is available to applicants who meet one of the following criteria:
- Low Income Country Discount: Applicants are from low or middle income countries as classified by the World Bank. Your countries income status can be checked on the World Bank website.
- Affiliated Society Discount: Applicants are a member of one of ESE’s National Affiliated Societies. You can view the list of our current Affiliated Societies here.
If you are eligible for the concession rate, please select either the Low Income Country Discount or Affiliate Society Discount when you submit your online application.
Educational courses and events
- Reduced fees to the Society's premier annual event, the European Congress of Endocrinology (ECE), which attracts over 4 000 international delegates each year across the spectrum of endocrinology.
- The opportunity to attend our specialised training events to keep up with best practice in the field.
Professional and personal development
- Increase your profile as an Endocrine nurse.
- Improve your clinical, leadership, management and interpersonal skills by actively participating in ESE activities and initiatives including the Nurse Committee, contributing to education programme and guideline development as well as patient engagement activities.
Networking, mentoring and collaboration
- Meet and develop professional networks and collaborations with local and international experts in Endocrinology (doctors, nurses, scientists and allied health professionals).
- Support other Endocrine nurses and teams through mentoring, education and training.
Research and recognition
- Develop research collaborations at local, national and international levels.
- Disseminate your work through various platforms (Annual Congress - ECE, ESE’s Journals and other publications).
Endocrine news and information
- Access the latest scientific research and clinical practice via our platform ESE On Demand which holds scientific lectures at the European Congress of Endocrinology, and revisit over 1250 ePosters.
- Keep up to date with regular email alerts that share the latest endocrine news, a monthly newsletter keeping you updated about all ESE activities, and also our tri-annual member magazine: Endocrine Views.
- A 20% discount for members when purchasing ‘Advanced Practice in Endocrinology Nursing’ – the first ever book published in Endocrinology Nursing.
- Free online access to all ESE’s official subscription journals: European Journal of Endocrinology, Journal of Endocrinology, Journal of Molecular Endocrinology, Endocrine-Related Cancer.
- A 40% discount on Open Access publishing in our Open Access journal, Endocrine Connections.
Reduced rate print subscription to the European Journal of Endocrinology, Journal of Endocrinology, Journal of Molecular Endocrinology and Endocrine-Related Cancer.
Grants and Awards
- Access to the ECE Nurse Grant which enables you to attend our annual European Congress of Endocrinology.
- Gain recognition for your work on an international level by applying for the Nurse Poster Award which is presented at the European Congress of Endocrinology.
Get involved with ESE
- Direct involvement and input into the development and publication of Clinical Guidelines.
- You will have the opportunity to engage with ESE Focus Areas, facilitating research, collaboration and networking in specific endocrine fields.
- Connect with over 3 500 endocrinologists via our online Members' Directory.
- Have your say with voting rights and attendance at Annual General Meetings