COVID-19 and endocrine disease: Clinical information and comment from ESE
A statement from the European Society of Endocrinology COVID-19 and endocrine diseases
The Corona-virus disease 2019 (COVID-19) outbreak requires that endocrinologists from all over Europe move on, even more, to the first line of care of patients, also in collaboration with other physicians such as those in internal medicine and emergency units.
This will preserve the health status and prevent the adverse COVID-19-related outcomes in people affected by different endocrine diseases.
Read the full statement
We are also curating and developing COVID-19 resources to support our members during this challenging time. Add this page to your 'favourites' list on your browser as a reference resource:
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Biomedical Alliance in Europe (Statement on COVID-19 and resource page)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- NICE Coronavirus
- Public Health England (PHE)
- Royal College of Paediatrics and Child Health (RCPCH)
- Royal College of General Practitioners (RCGP)
- Royal College of Physicians (RCP)
- The European Centre for Disease Control and Prevention (ECDC)