European Hormone Day Toolkit
Thank you for supporting European Hormone Day. We’ve created a toolkit of resources to make it as easy as possible for supporters and partners across Europe to participate in the campaign and spread the word about why hormones matter.
The Toolkit includes materials to share on social media or print out to use at events or in your place of work, clinics or in the community in the lead up to European Hormone Day and on the Day itself. You can also use these after the campaign to continue the conversation about the importance of hormonal health.
Information on European Hormone Day and the resources is available in this information guide, which you can download and save.
Resources for European Hormone Day:
- "10 recommendations for good hormone health" Annex to the Milano Declaration, infographic (online long, print 2-page), poster, animation COMING SOON and social media visuals
- "Because Hormones Matter" leaflet (plus printable calendar) COMING SOON
- Content for Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn COMING SOON
- European Hormone Day social media visuals and gifs
- Infographic (online long, print 2-page) and poster explaining why hormones matter
- Short and long animations to be used on social media
- Press release template to adapt for your organisation or country
- European Hormone Day logo and email signature
- Social media profile picture frame
Tips for participating in European Hormone Day:
- Follow ESE on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter to follow the campaign
- Use the two hashtags #BecauseHormonesMatter and #EuropeanHormone Day on Twitter and LinkedIn to join in the conversation
- Share and comment on posts with these hashtags and tag key people in your country or field
- Please also tag ESE so we can share your posts and track activity.
Please contact us if you have any questions.