Everybody needs to act - Join the campaign!
To make the first European Hormone Day on 23 May 2022 a success and for it to have wide reach, your help is needed! Please join the conversation and help us spread the word about this important new awareness Day; only together can we make European Hormone Day a success and bring more awareness to the fact that hormones matter!
But how can you get involved?
- Send The Milano Declaration "Recognising the key role of hormones in European health" to your local and national politicians
- Engage with your local politicians to increase awareness around endocrinology and endocrine related diseases
- Engage with other national endocrine societies to form partnerships, highlighting that this is a pan-European problem, not one that affects single member states
- Follow the online debate and join the conversation using #BecauseHormonesMatter #EuropeanHormoneDay
A European Hormone Day Toolkit is available and tailored so you can spread the message through your channels and contacts!
How can you support?
- Join the conversation online using #BecauseHormonesMatter and #EuropeanHormoneDay
- Like, retweet and share content from reliable sources - like ESE!
- Amplify the importance of endocrinology and endocrine diseases by sending information to decision makers
- Find out more information about endocrinology at ese-hormones.org