St Odile Meeting Grants
ESE are providing 30 meeting grants, worth up to €450 each, for ESE members to attend the St Odile Symposium.
To apply for these grants, please use the related documents link below to download the application form.
This form should be completed and returned to the ESE Office via email (email@example.com).
Please note, applications will be provided only to eligible ESE members, and on a first-come first-served basis.
- Applicant must be a current member of ESE.
- Applicant must be within 10 years post-PhD or MD or below high income country status, as classified by the World Bank.
- Applicant must provide proof of eligibility
- Only Delegates who are not fully funded by industry are eligible.
- PLEASE NOTE THAT ESE MEMBERS ARE ELIGIBLE FOR ONLY 1 GRANT PER MEETING
- The ESE Meeting Grant is available for attendance to the St Odile Symposium only and can be used for payment towards travel, accommodation or registration.
- The ESE Meeting Grant does NOT entitle the applicant to free registration.