Early Bird Deadline: 22 May 2023 (23:59 CEST)
All accommodation in on a shared basis – either twin or triple rooms
Students/Postdocs: first 3 years after degree, written proof of status required (confirmation from supervisor)
1. NO ACCOMMODATION: Includes full registration and access to all sessions and sporting activities, course materials, all catering: coffee breaks, lunch and evening dinner (excludes breakfast and accommodation)
2. WITH ACCOMMODATION: Includes full registration and access to all sessions and sporting activities, course materials, all catering: coffee breaks, lunch and evening dinner. Shared accommodation includes 3 nights accommodation (arrival: Sunday 18 June 2023, departure: Wednesday 21 June 2023). Please indicate on the registration form if you would like to share with someone already attending the course.
Accommodation is limited, early booking is advised. There is an overflow hotel that can be used and a shuttle service (5 minutes maximum) that can be arranged. Accommodation at the Grillhof will be on a first-come first served basis.
Click here to find out if you are eligible to apply for a meeting grant or PhD travel grant
Cancellation of Registration / Refund Requests
All cancellations of registration or refund requests must be made in writing to the European Society of Endocrinology (ESE) firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation of registration or refund requests will be accepted until and on Monday 1 May 2023 – cancellation requests received before this date will be subject to an administrative charge of 10% plus bank charges.
For cancellations or refund requests made after Monday 1 May 2023 (for any reason including ill health) we regret that no refunds can be made or authorised.
Please send your email confirmation and receipt with the written cancellation. All bank fees related to the refunds are to be paid by the delegate. Refunds will be processed after ESE Summer School 2023 has taken place.
It is recommended that all delegates take out insurance to cover their registration, travel and accommodation costs to cover the case that they are unable to attend or the event is cancelled for any unforeseen reason. The European Society of Endocrinology (ESE) takes no responsibility for reimbursing delegates’ expenses in such cases.
Delegates are fully liable for damages caused to third parties and property. All delegates shall have valid, comprehensive third-party liability insurance.
If you have any further requirements or require any additional information, please contact email@example.com.
Delegate insurance and COVID-19 requirements
Please take out valid, comprehensive third-party liability insurance. If you cause damage to third parties and property you will be liable for this.
ESE is working with the venue to ensure that they are working to the highest standards of COVID-19 compliance based on the local Austrian regulations and that all necessary sanitation and hygiene precautions are made.
- Delegates are personally responsible for all mandatory COVID-19 testing requirements that they may need in order to travel to and from Austria, and/or responsible for obtaining vaccination pass/certificate.
- We recommend obtaining travel insurance for your trip.
- Please click here to keep up to date with the latest travel entry requirements for entering Austria.
ESE will not cover or be responsible or liable for any costs that may be incurred by any attendees to ESE Summer School 2023 for testing, quarantine or insurance costs.
COVID-19 Restrictions and cancellation by ESE
In the unlikely event that COVID-19 restrictions or any other valid reason that ESE Summer School is cancelled, you will be eligible for a full refund for the registration ticket only.
Please note: ESE will not cover or be responsible for any losses or costs associated with travel to ESE Summer School. Travel costs are the sole responsibility of delegates, the ESE is unable to refund pre-booked travel costs and this will be at the discretion of individual providers. This also applies if you have booked a non-residential option with regards to your separate hotel booking.