Awards and Grants
Apply for an ESE grant
These grants will only be available to ESE members who are in the 'in-training' or 'reduced rate' categories and will cover the registration fee for the virtual congress.
For more information on ESE membership, or to join us, please visit the membership pages.
The online application portal will open after the e-ECE 2021 Abstract submission deadline has passed on 1 February 2021 (23.59 CET)
Please re-visit this page for access to the application form and further instructions.
- Applicant must be a current member of ESE.
- Applicant must fall under one of the following membership categories: Clinician-in-Training, Scientist-in-Training, Reduced Country or Under-35. If you have any queries, please contact ESE.
- To be eligible for the Reduced Country membership rate, an applicant will need to reside in a country which is below high income country status, as classified by the World Bank.
- Applicant must be the presenting author of an accepted abstract which is conducting basic research. Only basic research abstracts will be eligible to apply for the Basic Science Meeting Grant.
- The Meeting Grant is available for attendance to the virtual European Congress of Endocrinology (e-ECE) and will cover the registration fee.
- Applicants are advised to register after the result of their grant application has been received. All applicants will be notified before the e-ECE Early Bird Deadline.
- Delegates who are not fully funded by industry are eligible
- Only one grant will be issued for attendance to e-ECE (ie, either a Meeting Grant or a Basic Science Meeting Grant, not both).
Applicants will be notified as to whether their application has been successful following the release of the Abstract submission marks and the Treasurer’s decision is final