29 - 31 October 2020
This specialist Clinical Update meeting programme has been developed for endocrinologists with a specific interest in pituitary endocrinology, and more specifically focusses around present knowledge and new understandings in Acromegaly.
The expert Scientific Programme committee led by Prof Jens Otto Jørgensen, Denmark has developed an interactive and collaborative programme which includes clinical case presentations submitted by delegates and discussion on patient outcomes as well as industry updates on new concepts in Acromegaly.
The scientific programme is complemented by two dinners (one onsite and one offsite) and other activities as part of the residential experience planned.
This meeting precedes the 2020 World Acromegaly Awareness Day which takes place on 1 November and the content discussed during the meeting will form part of ESE’s activities around this global Awareness Day.
- Value of OGTT in Acromegaly diagnosis and follow up
- Pituitary imaging symposium
- Animal model for X-lag
- Determinants of morbidity and mortality in Acromegaly
- Acromegaly management
- Patient outcomes
- Industry updates on new concepts in Acromegaly
- Headaches in Acromegaly - Endocrinology meets up with Neurology
- Diagnostic dilemmas in Acromegaly – a case base discussion
- Therapeutic dilemmas in Acromegaly – a case base discussion
We will continually monitor local and international travel regulations and safety guidelines on social distancing and review this event as and when appropriate. If ESE need to cancel this event you will be refunded in full.