Running live from 5-9 September, e-ECE 2020 will bring you high-quality lectures, symposia, Meet the Expert sessions, Novel Scientific Advances and much more.
The programme has been organised around our Focus Areas, allowing you to tune in live and learn about developments in your areas of interest, in easily digestible blocks.
You can view the preliminary programme here.
Geoffrey Harris Award Lecture; Present and future of neuroendocrinology
Annamaria Colao, Italy
European Journal of Endocrinology Award Lecture; Shining light on membrane receptors
Davide Calebiro, Italy
Clinical Endocrinology Trust Award; Postmenopausal osteoporosis: balancing the risks and benefits
Richard Eastell, United Kingdom
European Hormone Lecture: Rare diseases as tools to understand autoimmunity
Olle Kämpe, Sweden
- Exercise as medicine – a translational perspective
- Glucocorticoids in cancer: a new paradigm
- Mechanisms for SARS-CoV-2 Cell Entry
- It takes thyroid hormone to make sense
- Maternal thyroid hormone and child brain development
- Effects of EDCs on neuro-endocrine systems and behaviour
- Harnessing the microbiome in metabolic disease