Abstracts and Posters
Abstract Submissions are now closed
Thank you to all those who have submitted an abstract to this year's ECE 2018 meeting.
- When you reach the final step of the submission process you will also be asked to acknowledge that in submitting your abstract to the congress, you will assign copyright of the abstract to the European Society of Endocrinology (ESE), thereby granting ESE the right to publish it in any medium, including in perpetuity through our interactive digital congress content platform, ECE On Demand (www.eceondemand.org), and to be archived within Endocrine Abstracts where all accepted abstracts will be published by Bioscientifica Ltd
- Please note all abstracts will be published as submitted. No changes including author names will be able to be made once the edition of Endocrine Abstracts is published.
If you have any queries about the submission process or you wish to withdraw an abstract please contact the conference secretariat. Withdrawals may only be made up until 23 March 2018.
Posters and ePosters
- Guided Posters (GP) and Poster Presentations (P) will be allocated a display time for one day only - you will NOT be able to hang/display your poster before your specified date and posters must be removed by the last coffee break of that day. Details of your poster display date have been emailed directly to you.
- Guided Posters (GP) are required to prepare a presentation for the poster tours during the allocated time. This presentation should be roughly a 3 minute talk with 2 minutes for discussion.
- Poster Presentations (P) are not required to prepare a timed talk on their poster however, authors must be stood by their poster for the allocated hour to answer any questions.
- All Physical Posters must be printed PORTRAIT and size A0 MAX. Fixing materials will be provide - please note that some fabric/canvas poster materials will not adhere to the boards, so they are not recommended.
- A poster printing service by LDI Call4Posters® Printing program is now available to enable you to have your poster professionally printed, reviewed and shipped directly to the poster hall for your collection at the conference. Please visit http://eu.call4posters.com/ece/c/1718 for details and to order your poster printing.
- In addition all accepted physical posters (GP, P) will be invited to upload an ePoster that will be displayed on screens throughout the congress centre for the duration of the congress.
- Abstracts accepted as ePosters (EP) only, are NOT required to bring a physical poster to the conference and should upload an ePoster that will be displayed on screens throughout the congress centre for the duration of the congress.
- ePosters submissions are now open and will close 7 May 23:59 GMT. You have been emailed with your personal upload link via email by ESE’s trusted service provider, M Events Cross Media GmbH. (please check your spam folder)