ECE On Demand
ECE On Demand provides complimentary-access to ECE 2017 & 2018 content and features,
for all pre-registered ECE 2018 delegates, ESE Members, Corporate Member Guest Users, and
exhibitors or health care professionals registering as an ESE Guest User.
- Browse the scientific programme, venue and exhibition guide
- Create a personal profile to explore new content as it uploads
- Use MyECE to save content to see, and content to view later
- Make notes about abstracts, e-posters, webcasts and satellites
- Vote, post comments and share your experiences
- Review all your saved listings in MyECE
- Enjoy new KOL interview summaries and satellite speaker content
- Search 8 focus areas for novel new content you missed
- View pre-course materials and the MTE workshop handout
- Encourage your networks to register as Guest Users.
Speaking at ECE?
- Assign ESE non-exclusive permission to use your materials
- Display your content to registered users post-congress.
- Complete the process during slide upload
- Choose to hide any sensitive slides
Download the App, and bookmark the website today:
The WebApp can also be accessed via http://m.eceondemand.org for those not using an Apple or Android smartphone