Exhibition and Sponsorship
ECE 2022 has been assessed as COMPLIANT in the EFPIA Conference Vetting System, e4ethics. You can view the submission details and decision here.
We are delighted to provide you with details of the 24th European Congress of Endocrinology (ECE 2022) which will take place in Milan, Italy.
For the first time in two years, ECE 2022 will be taking place live in person and is set to attract over 3000 participants from all areas of endocrinology. To support those who are unable to travel to ECE 2022, we have created a unique registration type - ECE@Home which allows colleagues to join live sessions from the comfort of their own homes.
We have taken the time to re-develop and enhance opportunities for our Industry Partners to ensure maximum engagement and benefit. We look forward to discussing these with you to build a package that meets your needs and offers the best return on your investment at ECE 2022. Please note, there will be an online exhibition floorplan added to this webpage for you to view within the next few weeks.
New for ECE 2022:
- Patient's Experience Zone
- Unrivalled access to over 3000 healthcare professionals
- Delivering key messages to a highly influential audience
- Brand alignment with key disease, therapeutic area or specialty
- Specific catering breaks held in the exhibition area for dedicated time with delegates
- Positioning yourself as an industry leader in endocrinology
- Benefiting from congress publicity through local and international media
Unique Sponsorship, Education & Exhibition Opportunities:
- Thought Leadership
- The Patient Connection
- Brand Awareness
- Delegate Interaction/ Lead Generation
Learn how you can connect, educate and inspire participants at ECE 2022 in person or via ECE@Home by taking a look at the ECE 2022 prospectus.
The ECE 2022 Programme Organising Committee met in 2021 to develop the scientific programme for ECE 2022 and enable significant opportunities for delegate exposure amongst our sponsors and exhibitors ensuring that:
- Satellite symposia sessions remain at the height of the programme
- Catering breaks remain within the exhibition hall
- Posters remain at the heart of the congress
We understand that supporting ECE is a strategically important decision for your company, so we have outlined the Congress objectives to help you reach the decision to join the most important endocrinology gathering in Europe:
- To provide an annual forum for updates on the latest advances in endocrine research and clinical care presented by the thought leaders in the field
- To promote for the public benefit research, education and clinical practice in endocrinology
We look forward to working with you to ensure that your participation offers a significant return on your investment. Your contribution is invaluable and we have many options available for sponsors and exhibitors.
If your organisation has an interest in endocrinology or a related area, you should join us for what promises to be a very exciting global congress of endocrinology.
Please note, there will be an online exhibition floorplan added to this webpage for you to view within the next few weeks.
For sponsorship and exhibition opportunities please contact Victoria Withy;
Tel: 44 (0) 7761 800855 email email@example.com
For information on exhibition logistics, please contact Natalie Dass;
Tel: 44 (0)1454 642 244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org