3rd Nuclear Receptors Conference
This event is in the past
4 - 7 May 2022
Charlotte Bevan (Imperial College London) and Wayne Tilley (University of Adelaide) are once again coming together to Chair the popular series, which brings together many of the leading figures in nuclear receptor research from across the globe to address the new roles and novel crosstalk mechanisms that are emerging for many of the 48 human nuclear receptors, in health and disease. Key sessions include;
- Nuclear receptors and cancer
- Nuclear receptors in reproduction, development and metabolism
- Nuclear receptors in central systems
- Translating nuclear receptors to the clinic
- Nuclear receptors in non-malignant disorders
- Nuclear receptors, the genome and epigenome
This unique and intimate meeting aims to generate meaningful idea exchange and interaction that will help to further shape this influential field.
Visit the website for further information.