- Barbara Altieri (Germany): Single-nuclei transcriptome of adult human adrenal glands reveals novel insights into molecular mechanisms intrinsic to adrenocortical tumorigenesis and cortisol secretion.
- Lucas Bouys (France): Integrated genomics reveals the molecular classification of primary bilateral macronodular adrenal hyperplasia (PBMAH), correlating with specific profiles of illegitimate receptors expression and identifies KDM1A as the genetic cause of food-dependent Cushing syndrome.
- Ana Carreira (Portugal): Acute kidney injury: a strong risk factor for hypoglycaemia in hospitalised patients with type 2 diabetes.
- Giulia Del Sindaco (Italy): Pseudohypoparathyroidism: focus on neonatal features, preliminary data from a retrospective analysis of a large cohort of patients.
- Aristidis Diamantopoulos (Greece): Excessive bilateral adrenal hyperplasia associated with aldosterone synthase (CYP11B2) deficiency.
- Typhanie Dumontet (United States): Role of the transcription factor HHEX in inner adrenal cortex homeostasis and response to progesterone signalling.
- Ross Hamblin (United Kingdom): Radiotherapy for adults with pituitary adenoma or craniopharyngioma is associated with increased risk of second brain tumour : a multi-centre study of 3,613 patients with long-term imaging surveillance.
- Nikolaos Nikolaou (United Kingdom): AKR1D1 knockdown identifies 7α-hydroxy-3-oxo-4-cholestenoic acid (7-HOCA) as a driver of metabolic dysfunction and hepatocellular cancer risk in patients with non-alcoholic fatty liver disease (NAFLD).
- Joris Osinga (Netherlands): Generalisation of TSH and FT4 reference intervals in pregnancy: an individual participant data meta-analysis.
- Valeria Pecce (Italy): The role of miR-335-5p in the differentiation of thyroid cancers with BRAF mutation.
- Carolina Pieterman (Netherlands): Diagnosing pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors in patients with multiple endocrine neoplasia type 1 in daily practice.
- Louise Ramhøj (Denmark): The developing rat thyroid gland transcriptome is sexually dimorphic and exhibits dynamic changes from fetal life to prepuberty.
- Anastasia Arvaniti: The American Lifestyle Induced Obesity Syndrome (ALIOS) diet induces an increase in intestinal permeability and exacerbates inflammation in female and male mice via the TLR4 signalling pathway
- Márcia Faria: Gβγ-mediated signaling regulates NIS abundance at the plasma membrane
- Vittoria Favero: Efficacy of the Anti-BAFF Monoclonal Antibody Belimumab vs Methylprednisolone in Active Moderate-Severe Graves' Orbitopathy: Preliminary Analysis of a Randomized Controlled Trial
- Antonio C. Fuentes-Fayos: Metformin and simvastatin in Combination: drugs repositioning to impair High-Grade Astrocytomas progression
- Julia Krupinova: Preoperative predictors and prognostic factors of recurrence of the parathyroid carcinoma - data of a multi-center study
- Georgios Markantes: Placental expression of neurokinin B and its receptor NK3R is increased in women with polycystic ovary syndrome: results of a preliminary study
- Narjes Nasiri-Ansari: Alterations in Clock genes expression in Eutopic and Ectopic Endometrial Tissue
- laudia Pivonello: Circulating myomiRNAs as biomarkers of Cushing’s syndrome
- Roby Rajan: Use of ¹¹C-methionine PET-CT scanning to guide management of acromegaly following primary therapy – a pragmatic prioritisation strategy to achieve maximal cost effectiveness
- Prudencio Sáez-Martínez: Unveiling the pathophysiological relationship between prostate cancer and obesity: miR-107 as a novel personalized diagnostic and therapeutic tool
- Valentine Suteau: Atlas of G Protein-Coupled Receptors in radioiodine-refractory thyroid cancer: novel therapeutic targets for drug repositioning?
- Frederique Van de Velde: The value of liquid and solid mixed meal tests to diagnose postprandial reactive hypoglycaemic syndrome
- Domenico Trico: A mixed nutrient preload attenuates glucose-induced endothelial dysfunction in individuals with abnormal glucose tolerance
- Dionysios Chartoumpekis: Transcriptomic response of mouse thyroid to iodine by upregulating Nrf2-dependent and independent pathways
- Guido Di Dalmazi: RNA-sequencing of adrenocortical tumors reveals novel pathogenetic insights
- Adriana Albani: Evidence for increased SSTR5 expression and improved pasireotide response in USP8 mutant corticotroph tumours
- Antonio C. Fuentes-Fayos: Splicing Machinery is Dysregulated in Craniopharyngiomas: A novel source of diagnostic, prognostic and therapeutic biomarkers
- Juan Manuel Jiménez Vacas: Dysregulation of splicing Factor 3b Subunit 1 (SF3B1) is associated with the pathological transformation of the liver: pharmacological inhibition with pladienolide-B as novel therapeutic tool in liver disease
- Katarzyna Paczkowska: Congenital isolated follicle-stimulating hormone deficiency due to the FSHB gene mutation in a female patient – a rare case report
- Özlem Vural: Towards the development of an in vitro 3D human thyroid model
- Elisa Lazzaroni Comparison between the Efficacy of the Anti-BAFF Monoclonal Antibody Belimumab vs Methylprednisolone in Active Moderate-Severe Graves' Orbitopathy: an Interim Analysis
- Emad Yuzbashian: Association of dietary and plasma fatty acids with adipose triglyceride lipase (ATGL) and hormone-sensitive lipase (HSL) gene expression in human adipose tissues
- Iacopo Gesmundo: Growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH) antagonists increase the sensitivity to radiotherapy in lung cancer cells
- Anne Jouinot: Identification of transcriptome profiles in paraffin samples using 3’ RNA-sequencing for the prognostic assessment of adrenocortical carcinoma
- Elizabeth Baranowski: Steroid Metabolomics: A Rapid Computational Approach for Accurate Differentiation of Inborn Disorders of Steroidogenesis.
- Alexandre Buffet: Positive impact of genetic test on the management and outcome of patients with paraganglioma and/or pheochromocytoma
- Ashley Castellanos-Jankiewicz: Role of hypothalamic bile acid-TGR5 signaling in the regulation of energy balance
- Chiranjit Ghosh: Identification of oxygen-18 isotope of breath carbon dioxide as a non-invasive marker to distinguish type 1 and type 2 diabetes
- Juan Jiménez-Vacas: SF3B1 as novel target for the treatment of multiple endocrine-related cancers
- Blerim Mujaj: Serum insulin levels are associated with vulnerable plaque components in the carotid artery
- Mario Neou: Pan-genomic classification of Pituitary Adenomas
- Sergio Pedraza-Arévalo: The splicing factor NOVA1 is overexpressed in pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors and related to increased aggressiveness and malignancy
- Juan Roa Rivas: Conditional ablation of AMP-Activated Protein Kinase (AMPK) in GnRH Neurons Reveals Specific Roles in Reproductive and Metabolic Homeostasis
- Prudencio Sáez Martínez: Neuronostatin and GPR107 system: a novel therapeutic circuit in Prostate Cancer
- Ioana Simona Chisalita: Association of MR-proANP with cardiovascular risk factors in middle aged patients with diabetes mellitus type 2 and non-diabetic controls
- Volha Zhukouskaya: Higher dose of Burosumab is needed for treatment of children with severe forms of X-linked Hypophosphatemia
- Dr Alexandre Buffet: Germline mutations in the mitochondrial 2-oxoglutarate/malate carrier (SLC25A11) gene confer predisposition to metastatic paragangliomas
- Mr Sun Wook Cho: Anti-tumoral effects of metformin on metastatic bone lesions of thyroid cancer
- Miss Iva Jakubikova: A mouse model of BRAF V600E mutated papillary thyroid cancer imitating sporadic condition
- Mr Albert Cano Palomares: Type 1 diabetes mellitus: defining the best cut-off points of arterial stiffness for predicting cardiovascular risk according to the Steno Type 1 Risk Engine
- Dr Simona Chisalita: Toe brachial index predicts major adverse cardiovascular events in patients with type 2 diabetes
- Dr João Sérgio Neves: Association between prediabetes and incidence of chronic kidney disease, incident albuminuria, or worsening of kidney function: a secondary analysis of the SPRINT trial
- Mr Edward Buitenwerf: Randomized trial comparing phenoxybenzamine and doxazosine for preoperative treatment of patients with a pheochromocytoma (PRESCRIPT)
- Dr Beatriz Torres Moreno: Relationship between TSH values in the first trimester of pregnancy and obstetric and neonatal complications
- Mr Michiel Nijhoff: Diazoxide pretreatment improves pancreatic islet survival in vitro and functionality in vivo
- Miss Violeta Heras Dominguez: Novel role of central ceramide signaling in mediating obesity-induced precocious puberty
- Dr Patimat Khandaeva: Plasma microRNA expression in patients with Cushing's disease differs from ACTH-ectopic Cushing's syndrome
- Dr Karina Sarkisova: Acute insulin-induced hypoglycemia decreases systemic fibrinolytic balance in patients with type 1 diabetes
- Ms Taís Silveira Assmann: microRNA expression profile in plasma from patients with type 1 diabetes: a case-control study and bioinformatics analysis
- Dr Elizabeth Baranowski: Steroid Metabolomics for Accurate and Rapid Diagnosis of Inborn Steroidogenic Disorders
- Dr Leticia Brondani: Urinary peptidomics for the detection of diabetic kidney disease
- Assistant Professor Sabrina Chiloiro: Effects of pegvisomant and somatostatin receptor ligands on risk of vertebral fractures in patients with acromegaly
- Dr Carla Di Dato: Selenium supplementation in the management of thyroid autoimmunity during pregnancy: results of the ‘Serena Study' a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial
- Miss Milena Doroszko: Luteinizing hormone receptor mediated GATA4 induction promotes adrenocortical tumorigenesis in gonadectomized mice
- Mr Andreas Ebbehøj: The Epidemiology of Pheochromocytoma: Increasing Incidence and Changing Clinical Presentation. A population-based retrospective study 1977-2015
- Ms Camilla Maria Falch: RNA sequencing and RT-qPCR identify different gene expression profiles in fast- vs. slow-growing non-functioning pituitary adenomas
- Dr Nazarii Kobyliak: Probiotics and nutraceuticals as a new frontier in obesity prevention and management
- Mr Konrad Patyra: Inducible thyrocyte-specific Gs alpha-deficient mice as a novel model for hypothyroidism
- Associate Professor Anna Shalimova: Effectiveness of complex therapy in patients with comorbidity of type 2 diabetes and essential hypertension depending on genetic polymorphism PPARy2
- Dr Sandrine Urwyler: Interleukin-1 antagonism decreases cortisol levels in obese individuals
- Dr Stella Bernardi: TRAIL treatment reduces high-fat diet-induced hyperglycemia and hyperinsulinemia
- Dr Eylem Cagiltay: Improvement in diabetic neuropathy after metabolic surgery: A comprehensive electrophysiological follow-up study
- Dr Francesca Marta Elli: The prevalence of GNAS deficiency-related diseases in a large cohort of patients characterized by the EuroPHP network
- Dr Laura Gathercole: Female 5Β-Reductase Knockout Mice are Protected from Diet Induced Obesity, Insulin Resistance and Glucose Intolerance
- Dr Hanin Omeiri: Study of new tumor suppressor gene (ZNRF3) in adrenocortical carcinoma
- Dr Tim Korevaar: Additional measurement of hCG distinguishes physiological high-normal thyroid function and reveals large differences in the risk of developing preeclampsia
- Mr Arístides López Márquez: FoxE1 expression is regulated by Sox9 in thyroid follicular cells
- Ms Nancy Schanze: 3-T1AM signaling in the rat thyrocyte cell line PCCL3
- Mrs Katarzyna Siemienowicz: Impaired adipose function in PCOS - evidence that the primary abnormalities are in subcutaneous rather than visceral fat
- Dr Matthias Kroiss: Clinical presentation, treatment and outcome of anaplastic thyroid carcinoma in Germany: a retrospective multi-center study
- Dr Katharina Timper: CNS IL-6 Trans-Signaling is enhanced in obese mice to improve anorexigenic and glucoregulatory effects of IL-6
- Ms Zamira Zuraeva: Novel biomarkers of chronic kidney disease in diabetes
- Mr Takuya Kikuchi: Complement factor 5 deficiency leads to defective insulin receptor processing and severe systemic insulin resistance
- Dr Maha Al-Asmakh: Maternal Microbiota Regulate Glucocorticoids Levels and Placental Development in Mice
- Ms Julika Lietzow: 3,5-T2 might play a crucial role in the rodent heart
- Dr Anna Angelouisi: PRKACA defects and cortisol-producing lesions of the adrenal cortex: specific clinical phenotypes and histological features
- Mr Shobhit Bhansali: Efficacy of mesenchymal stem cells transplantation on glycemic profile in streptozotocin induced diabetic Wistar rat
- Dr Olaia Martinez-Inglesias: An autoregulatory loop of Nuclear Corepressor 1 expression controls hepatocarcinoma invasion, growth and metastasis
- Dr Sjoerd Joustra: Pituitary hormone secretion profiles in IGSF1 deficiency syndrome (link:)
- Dr Daniele Santi: Chronic, long term administration of Vardenafil improves endothelial function and corrects hypogonadism in patients with type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. A longitudinal, prospective, randomized, placebo-controlled, double blind, clinical trial
- Dr Andrew Powlson: 11C-metomidate PET-CT in primary aldosteronism: five possible indications for a non-invasive alternative to adrenal vein sampling
- Dr Luis Gustavo Perez-Rivas: The ubiquitin-specific protease 8 (USP8) gene is frequently mutated in adenomas causing Cushing’s disease
- Ms Maria Estrella Sanchez Rebordelo: KLF4 in hypothalamus regulates leptin homeostatic effects through AgRP
- Dr Ludivine Drougat: Functional Study of ARMC5 (Armadillo Repeat Containing 5), a new tumor suppressor gene involved in Primary Bilateral Macronodular Adrenal Hyperplasia
- Dr Ali Abbara: Kisspeptin - a novel physiological trigger for oocyte maturation in IVF treatment
- Dr Anna Aulinas: Does hypercortisolism of Cushing’s syndrome affect telomere length?
- Marcin Chrusciel: Molecular mechanisms underlying the unexpected promoting effects of mifepristone on murine testicular Leydig cell tumorigenesis
- Saswati Das: A comparison of lipoprotein associated phospholipase A2 and high sensitive C-reactive protein levels between diabetic and non-diabetic patients with coronary artery disease
- Alessandra Di Franco: A novel adult human adipose stem cell model from inducible brown fat surrounding pheochromocytoma tumors
- Teresa Gagliano: The cytotoxic effect of Sunitinib on human bronchial carcinoid cell lines and primary cultures, is counteracted by EGF and IGF-1, but not by VEGF
- Pernille Holmager: Chronic Liothyronine (T3) treatment in stable heart failure patients with low T3 syndrome: A randomised, double-blind, cross-over, placebo-controlled intervention study (The LIHFA study).
- Alejandro Ibáñez-Costa: Differential in vitro response to octreotide and pasireotide in normal and tumoral primary pituitary cell cultures
- Aleksandra Jawiarczyk-Przybylowska: Soluble α-Klotho - a new serum biomarker for the activity of acromegaly
- Max Sander: The proposed molecular mechanism underlying isolated growth hormone deficiency (IGHD) caused by C53S mutation
- Katharina Timper: Copeptin in the diagnosis and differential diagnosis of diabetes dnsipidus - the ‘CoSIP-study’
- Jian-Jhong Wang: Treatment strategy and outcome with primary aldosteronism: a nationwide longitudinal cohort based study
- Dr Andrea Osswald: Influence of somatic mutations on the lateralization index of adrenal vein sampling in aldosterone producing adenomas
- Dr Antonios Chatzigeorgiou: The role of costimulatory molecules B7.1 and B7.2 in obesity-related adipose tissue inflammation and liver steatosis
- Dr Manuel Gahete: The consequences of changing endogenous GH/IGF-I levels on carcinogen-induced mammary gland tumorigenesis are dependent on metabolic status in mice
- Dr Stanford Chen: Heterodimerisation of FSH and LH receptors positively modulates the LH-induced signalling profile
- Dr Elisa StellariaÂ Grassi: SP600125, a new p53 selective anticancer drug: effects on poorly differentiated thyroid cancers
- Dr Christian Selmer: Subclinical hyperthyroidism and risk of cardiovascular and all-cause mortality
- Dr Francesca Marta F Elli Italy: Pathogenetic chromosomal rearrangements in a large series of patients with pseudohypoparathyroidism type I
- Mr Julien J Hadoux France: Temozolomide therapy for progressive metastatic paraganglioma/ pheochromocytoma: SDHB mutation as a prognosis biomarker for efficacy
- Dr Marietta M Stadler Austria: Transient increase of beta-cell first phase secretion after smoking cessation- a possible contributor to carbohydrate craving and body weight gain?
- Dr Justyna J Janik Poland: Lymphatic endothelial markers Podoplanin and Prox1 in differentiated thyroid tumours
- Dr Carmelo C Quarta Italy: Insulin action in brown adipose tissue is compromised during diet-induced obesity
- Dr Immacolata I Nettore Italy: Functional characterisation of a new mutation in the NKX2.1 in patients with thyroid-lung-brain syndrome
- Nicholas Chevalier, France: Materno-Fetal Cardiovascular Complications in Turner Syndrome after Oocyte Donation: a French multicenter retrospective study
- Menno Hoekstra, Netherlands: HDL receptor SR-BI dysfunction is associated with a diminished adrenal glucocorticoid output in mice and man
- Tuija Männistö, Finland: Smoking habits and early pregnancy thyroid hormone and antibody levels
- Marco Medici, Netherlands: Maternal first trimester thyroid hormone levels within the normal range affect birth weight: results from a large population-based cohort study
- Stafania Moia, Italy: Molecular analysis and functional significance of TSHR gene mutations in pediatric patients
- Kostja Renko, Germany: A novel non-radioactive assay detects PTU-sensitive enzymatic deiodination of natural and synthetic iodinated compounds
- Dr Rosella Libé (France) for ‘Frequent phosphodiesterase 11A (PDE11A4) gene mutations in patients with Carney Complex (CNC) due to PRKAR1A mutations anad primary pigmented nodular adrenocortical disease (PPNAD) and testicular tumors (LCCSCT): A digenic disorders?’
- Ms Valentia Cirello (Italy) for ‘Different genes are involved in Pendred’s Syndrome and in Enlarged Vestibular Aqueduct Syndrome’
- Dr Carmelo Quarta (Italy) for ‘The endocannabinoid action in the regulation of energy balance is mainly due to the CB1 receptor in the forebrain neurons’
- Ms Jitske Tiemensma (The Netherlands) for ‘Subtle cognitive impairments in patients with long-term cure of Cushing’s disease’
- Dr Ariadni Spyroglou (Germany) for ‘A mouse model with hyperaldosteronism carrying an ENU induced mutation on chromosome 9’
- Mr Milano Marques (Brazil) for ‘The role of ATP-sensitive potassium (KATP) channel in skeletal muscle insulin resistance: possible correlation with GLUT4 gene’
- Dr Guillaume Assie (France) for HTC3 Gene expression profiling reveals a new classification of adrenocortical tumors and identifies molecular predictors of malignancy and survival
- Mr Ercument Dirice (Turkey) for OC2.1 A novel gene therapy strategy involving immune-modulation relinquished lymphocyte infiltration into islet grafted sites in STZ-induced diabetic rats
- Dr Zsófia Tömböl (Hungary) for OC1.4 MicroRNA expression profiling and target prediction in adrenocortical tumors
- Dr Nabil Mtiraoui (Tunisia) for P178 Predictive value of interleukin-10 promoter genotypes and haplotypes in determining the susceptibility to nephropathy in type 2 diabetes patients.
- Dr Marco Bonomi (Italy) for OC3.3 Variable phenotype of PROKR2 and PROK2 mutations in central hypogonadism.
- Dr Sebastian Neggers (Netherlands) for HTC5 Quality of Life in Acromegalic Patients during long-term Somatostatin Analog Treatment with and without Pegvisomant
- Dr Nicole Reisch (Germany) for Abstract OC4.2 Reduced fertility rates and high prevalence of testicular adrenal rest tumors (TART) in male patients with congenital adrenal hyperplasia.
- Ms Julie Acunzo (France) for Abstract S20.1 sst2 gene transfer restores the somatostatin agonist sensitivity of human resistant pituitary adenomas, in vitro.
- Dr Agatha van der Klaauw (Netherlands) for Abstract OC1.3 Limited effects of Growth Hormone Replacement in Adultswith Growth Hormone Deficiency after Treatment for Acromegaly.
- Dr Rossella Libé (France) for Abstract S14.3 Variants of the phosphodiesterase 11A (PDE11A4) gene and genetic predisposition to adrenocortical tumors (ACT).
- Dr Davide Calebiro (Germany) for Abstract S14.1 Direct visualization of cyclic amp levels in three dimensional cultures of thyroid follicles