e-ECE 2021 Nurse Grants
ESE is pleased to offer 100 Nurse Grants of €75 for both ESE Nurse members and Nurse non-members to attend the Congress.
The e-ECE Grants submission portal is open, please click here to submit your application today!
- Applicant must be a nurse.
- Our Nurse Grants are now open to non-members to give more individuals from the Nurse community the opportunity to experience the benefits of attending the European Congress of Endocrinology (e-ECE).
- The ECE Nurse Grant is available for attendance to the virtual European Congress of Endocrinology (e-ECE) and will cover the registration fee. No funds will be transferred to an applicants account as they will be provided with a registration discount code if the grant submission is successful.
- Delegates who are not fully funded by industry are eligible.
- Only one grant will be issued for attendance to e-ECE (ie, either a Nurse Grant or Meeting Grant, not both).
- Applicants are advised to register after the result of their grant application has been received.
Applicants will be notified as to whether their application has been successful and the Treasurer’s decision is final.