ECE 2020 Nurse Grants
ESE is pleased to offer 25 travel grants of €450 for nurses who will be attending the ECE 2020 Nurse's Pre-Congress event on Saturday 23 May 2020. Further details of the Congress available here. This grant will cover the cost for both ECE 2020 Congress and the Nurse's Pre-Congress Course (€150) and help cover part of the cost of travel and accommodation (€300). Further details are available here. These grants have been made possible by the kind support of Pfizer, Takeda and Kyowa Kirin.
These travel grants will be awarded on a first-come-first-served basis but priority will be given to nurses who are presenting a poster and also attending the main ECE 2020.
- Applicant must be a nurse.
- You must be a current ESE member. Nurse Membership is available from just €20 and further details regarding membership application can be found here.
- Attendance to the Pre-Congress event on the 23rd of May and the main Nurses Session on the 24th of May is mandatory. Attendance to these two nurses’ sessions will be monitored and only those who have attended both sessions will be given reimbursement for their travel and accommodation expenses to the maximum value of €300.
- The Nurse Travel Grant of €450 will be used to pay the cost of registration to ECE 2020 (€150) which will be automatically paid for the applicant and the remaining €300 will be paid to the applicant as reimbursement following receipt of signed travel and accommodation expenses form. Successful applicants must register for ECE 2020 via a unique registration link which will be sent to you by email. The link will not ask you to pay the €150 registration fee for nurses as this will be taken directly from your €450 travel grant award.
- There is no fee associated with attending the pre-congress course for nurses but you will need to register, either for ECE 2020 and the pre-congress event together, or just for the pre-congress nurse event. Details for both options can be found here.