ECE 2023 Nurse Grants
ESE is pleased to offer the following Nurse Grants for ESE Nurse members to attend the annual European Congress of Endocrinology (ECE):
- 15 Grants of up to €400 for Nurses residing outside of Turkey
- 20 Grants of up to €200 for Nurses residing within Turkey (allowing for reduced travel costs)
The appropriate grant amount will be allocated and communicated to you following the closure of the grant deadline, as detailed below.
Applications for 2023 are now closed.
- Applicant must be a nurse.
- You must be a current ESE member. Nurse Membership is available from just €10 and further details regarding membership application can be found here.
- The ECE Nurse Grant is available for attendance to the annual European Congress of Endocrinology (ECE) and can be used for payment towards travel, accommodation or registration.
- Delegates who are not fully funded by industry are eligible.
- Only one grant will be issued for attendance to e-ECE (ie, either a Nurse Grant or Meeting Grant, not both).
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to send supporting receipts to the value of the claim to the ESE Office within six weeks after the date of the meeting. Any receipts received after this date will not be paid and the application will be void.
Applicants will be notified as to whether their application has been successful and the Treasurer’s decision is final.