ECE 2023 Nurse Grants
ESE is pleased to offer 25 Nurse Grants of €400 to assist ESE Nurse members attend the annual European Congress of Endocrinology (ECE).
The ECE Grants submission portal will be opening soon.
- Applicant must be a nurse.
- You must be a current ESE member. Nurse Membership is available from just €10 and further details regarding membership application can be found here.
- The ECE Nurse Grant is available for attendance to the annual European Congress of Endocrinology (ECE) and can be used for payment towards travel, accommodation or registration.
- Delegates who are not fully funded by industry are eligible.
- Only one grant will be issued for attendance to e-ECE (ie, either a Nurse Grant or Meeting Grant, not both).
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to send supporting receipts to the value of the claim to the ESE Office within six weeks after the date of the meeting. Any receipts received after this date will not be paid and the application will be void.
Applicants will be notified as to whether their application has been successful and the Treasurer’s decision is final.