International Endocrine Scholars Programme Grants
The ESE International Endocrine Scholar Programme Grant (IESP) aims to promote the career development of young endocrinologists from around the world by identifying talented young investigators and offering them an exceptional training experience.
Once selected, the recipients will benefit from a unique mentoring programme to help them find financial support, advice and training opportunities.
Closing date 28 February each year.
Eligible candidates should submit the completed documents by email to the ESE Office by the closing date stated. Documents should include:
- A standard IESP CV
- A short description of the area of their research (no more than one paragraph)
- A list of the laboratories where the candidate would like to work and the e-mail addresses of the laboratory directors (if possible)
- Three letters of recommendation from mentors or supervisors
- Open to candidates from Europe ((as defined by the ESE Byelaws) including the ESE Affiliated Society members and countries bordering the Mediterranean Sea.
- Ideal candidates are post-doctoral endocrinologists with promising leadership skills and the highest levels of intelligence, motivation, prior accomplishments, and English language skills
The ESE IESP Selection committee will review the applications and select the European candidates who will receive the ESE IESP Scholar Programme Grant. The decision of the ESE IESP Selection Committee is final and all applicants will be notified whether they have been successful or not.