Associate Membership is open to national endocrine societies outside of Europe and countries bordering the Mediterranean Sea (as defined in the Society byelaws).
The applicant should complete the application form and return it to the ESE Office, together with a copy of their constitution in English. Only Societies who have a focus on endocrinology will be considered for Associate Membership.
Associate Members* will receive an electronic version of ESE News (3 times a year), and subscription to the ESE Monthly and Daily email alerts. *These communications will be sent to the President and Secretary of the Associate Member society).
Associate Members do not have voting rights but may attend the ESE Annual General Meeting (usually held during the European Congress of Endocrinology).
Current Associated Societies
- Diabetes and Endocrinology Association of Nepal (DEAN)
- Federacion Argentina de Sociedades de Endocrinologia (FASEN)
- The Philippine Society of Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Sociedade Brasileira de Endocrinonologia e Metabologia (SBEM)
- Saudi Society of Endocrinology and Metabolism
- The Endocrine Society of Thailand