Proposals open for EU4Health on beating cancer and boosting crisis preparedness
The European Commission has published the first five calls for proposals under the 2021 EU4Health work programme for action grants on:
- Updating the European Cancer Information System to monitor and assess cancer screening programmes
- Inter-speciality cancer training programme
- Quality and safety of radiation technology in diagnosis and treatment of cancer
- EU Network of Youth Cancer Survivors
- Substances of human origin (SoHO) - increase resilience, ensure continuity of supply and access to safe and high quality therapies, in particular in times of crisis
Applications close on 15 September.
You can find all calls on the European Commission’s EU funding and participants portal.
The 2021 EU4Health work programme focuses on crisis preparedness, disease prevention, stronger health systems and healthcare workforce and digital, with cancer as a cross-cutting priority. More calls for proposals will follow.
Find more information on the EU Funded Research Programmes as part of Horizon Europe or EU4Health on our dedicated webpage.