Why should you renew your ESE membership?
Over the past year we have achieved great things, from launching the first European Hormone Day, to seeing impressive results for our journal Impact Factors and meeting, once again in person, for ECE 2022 in Milan.
We hope you choose to renew your membership for 2023, to remain part of our community of over 5000 members - all dedicated to shaping the future of endocrinology. By uniting, supporting and representing our community, we can help drive better medical outcomes throughout endocrinology.
- Held our first hybrid Congress with over 4000 attendees in person and online – you can catch up with sessions from the Congress at eseondemand.org
- Achieved impressive factors for our journals, European Journal of Endocrinology and Endocrine Connections
- Launched the first European Hormone Day with the publication of the Milano Declaration 2022: Recognising the Key Role of Hormones in European Health and support of nine dedicated Members of the European Parliament (MEPs) and over 60 endocrine societies and organisations worldwide
- Supported our community with diverse educational events including Clinical Updates, Spotlight on Science masterclasses, Postgraduate Courses, ESE Talks and the ESE Summer School
- Created the ESE Ukraine Task force, dedicated to helping our Ukrainian colleagues
What to look forward to in 2023
- Our flagship journal, the European Journal of Endocrinology (EJE) will be published by Oxford University Press to continue the growth of its impact and success
- A NEW 50% discount on article processing charges in EJE with a NEW simplified structure for page and colour charges
- Continued free, online access to EJE and reduced rate for print subscriptions, plus preferential publication charges
- 40% discount on open access publishing charges in Endocrine Connections
- 25% discount on article publication charges for the online, open access publication Endocrine, Diabetes & Metabolism Case Reports for ESE Members, plus ECE and EYES Meeting delegates
- ECE 2023 in Istanbul, your membership entitles you to discounted registration and access to travel grants
ESE can support your career within endocrinology so don’t forget to renew your membership by 31 December 2022 to take advantage of the many memberships benefits including:
- Networking opportunities amongst our membership representing over 5000 European endocrinologists, with strong communities for early career, nurse, scientist and clinician members
- Reduced registration fees for all ESE events
- Opportunities to attend a variety of educational events, such as ESE Clinical Update, Spotlight on Science masterclasses, Postgraduate Courses – for free or at a reduced rate
- Access to a variety of grants
- Direct involvement and input into the development and publication of clinical guidelines
- Opportunity to have your work recognised through a range of awards
- Access to online content from ESE events at www.eseondemand.org
- The latest endocrine news direct to your inbox, as well as our magazines, Endocrine Views and EYES News direct to your mail box
- Free, online access to ESE journals, as well as a range of publishing discounts
Learn about all our member benefits specifically for your member category.
You will soon receive an email with your unique rapid renewal link and instructions on how to renew, or you can log in to the ESE Member Area, click ‘My Profile’ and select ‘membership renewal’.