Chair: Camilla Schalin-Jäntti
- To develop and maintain an education strategy for ESE.
- To develop detailed plans for proposed activities, including budgets, programmes and venues.
- To monitor progress on all activities and report back to the Executive Committee.
- To prepare a final assessment for the Executive Committee after each activity.
- Camilla Schalin-Jäntti (Finland) 2017 to 2020
- Clara Alvarez (Spain) 2017 to 2021
- Anders Jorgenson (Norway) 2017 to 2021
- Darko Kastelan (Croatia) 2017 to 2021
- Karim Meeran (United Kingdom) 2014 to 2019
- Barbara Obermayer-Pietsch (Austria) 2016 to 2020
- Susan Webb (Spain) 2015 to 2019
- Mark Gurnell (United Kingdom) 2018 to 2022
- Bastiaan Havekes (United Kingdom) 2019 to 2022
- Johanna van den Beukel (The Netherlands) 2015 to 2019
- Felix Beuschlein (Germany) ESE Science Committee Chair co-terminous with office
- Andrea Giustina (Italy) ESE President, co-terminous with office
- Martin Reincke (Germany) ESE President-elect, co-terminous with office