Why become an Associate Society Partner of ESE?
As an Associate Partner Society Member, you will receive an electronic version of ESE’s Member Magazines and EYES News (for early career members) three times a year. You'll also get a subscription to ESE Monthly and Daily email alerts. These are sent to the President and Secretary of the organisation to share with their membership.
While Associate Partner Society Members do not have voting rights at the ESE Annual General Meeting, the Society’s President is welcome to attend the event, which is usually held during the European Congress of Endocrinology (ECE).
- Diabetes and Endocrinology Association of Nepal (DEAN)
- Federacion Argentina de Sociedades de Endocrinologia (FASEN)
- The Philippine Society of Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism (PCEDM)
- Sociedade Brasileira de Endocrinonologia e Metabologia (SBEM)
- Society for Endocrinology, Metabolism and Diabetes of South Africa (SEMDSA)
- Saudi Society of Endocrinology and Metabolism (SSEM)
- The Endocrine Society of Thailand (EST)