Why become a Specialist Society Partner of ESE?
As a Specialist Partner Society Member, you will receive an electronic version of ESE’s Member Magazines and EYES News (for early career members) three times a year. You'll also get a subscription to ESE Monthly and Daily email alerts. These are sent to the President and Secretary of the organisation to share with their membership.
Specialist Partner Society Members may attend the ESE Annual General Meeting, usually held during the European Congress of Endocrinology (ECE), and have voting rights via the Society’s President. They can also make suggestions for the ECE Congress Programme.
- Alexandria Thyroid Association
- Arabic Association for the Study of Diabetes and Metabolism
- European Academy of Andrology
- European Biological Rhythms Society
- European Calcified Tissue Society
- European Menopause and Andropause Society
- European Network for the Study of Adrenal Tumors
- European Neuroendocrine Association
- European Neuroendocrine Tumour Society
- European Society for Paediatric Endocrinology
- European Society of Gynecology
- European Thyroid Association
- International Growth Hormone (IGF) Society
- The Growth Hormone Research Society
- Ukrainian Association for Pediatric Endocrinologists