Industry Partnership Board (IPB)
Chair: Helen Gregson
- To discuss issues of common interest and suggest and find solutions for identified challenges. Areas of common interest may relate to general educational efforts, disease awareness building efforts, stakeholder strategies, policy related initiatives, society and partner interactions, positioning of endocrinology in Europe.
- To provide a forum to discuss ESE strategy, upcoming activities and opportunities.
- To improve communication and strengthen partnerships between ESE and its Corporate Members.
- To obtain advice from Corporate Members on industry trends and regulatory changes.
- Chair: Helen Gregson.
- Co-Chair: Claudio Marelli (Takeda).
- Full members: Roy Gomez (Pfizer), Abdelali Majdi (Ipsen), Laura Jacquemelle (Recordati), One member to be confirmed (Akcea Therapeutics).
- Andrea Giustina, Italy, co-terminous with office (President, 2019-2021).
- Martin Reincke, Germany, co-terminous with office (President-elect, 2019-2021).
- Mirjam Christ-Crain, Switzerland, co-terminous with office (Education Committee Chair, 2020-2024).
- Dirk De Rijdt, Director of Strategic Partnerships, co-terminous with office.
ESE Team responsibility: Director of Strategic Partnerships.