Industry Partnership Board (IPB)
Chair: Helen Gregson
- To discuss issues of common interest and suggest and find solutions for identified challenges. Areas of common interest may relate to general educational efforts, disease awareness building efforts, stakeholder strategies, policy related initiatives, society and partner interactions, positioning of endocrinology in Europe.
- To provide a forum to discuss ESE strategy, upcoming activities and opportunities.
- To improve communication and strengthen partnerships between ESE and its Corporate Members.
- To obtain advice from Corporate Members on industry trends and regulatory changes.
- Helen Gregson (ESE Chief Executive Officer), Chair, co-terminous with office
- Co-Chair: Roy Gomez - an Industry person, elected on annual basis by and amongst the Premium Corporate Members of ESE.
- Full members: To be confirmed – One Industry person from each of the Premium Corporate Members of ESE.
- Andrea Giustina, ESE President, co-terminous with office
- Martin Reincke, ESE President-elect, co-terminous with office
- Camilla Schalin-Jäntti, ESE Education Committee Chair, co-terminous with office
- Dirk De Rijdt, ESE Director of Commercial Services, co-terminous with office