Chair: Mónica Marazuela
- To ensure that there is an adequate range of nominations for members from the Executive Committee.
- To propose to the Executive Committee objective criteria for the post of President and to propose suitable candidates for the Executive Committee to nominate (up to two per post).
- To oversee development of nomination forms.
- To complete nomination forms for the Executive Committee nominees.
- To review all member nominations to ensure compliance with the rules and to report to the Executive Committee.
- Mónica Marazuela (Spain) Chair 2018 to 2022
- Leonidas Duntas (Greece) 2018 to 2020
- Andrea Isidori (Italy) 2018 to 2020
- Beata Kos-Kudła (Poland) 2018 to 2021
- Anton Luger (Austria) 2016 to 2019
- Bulent Yildiz (Turkey) 2016 to 2019
- AJ van der Lely (The Netherlands) President (co-terminous with office)
- Andrea Giustina (Italy) President-Elect (co-terminous with office)
- Helen Gregson (United Kingdom) Chief Executive Officer (co-terminous with office)