Chair: Monica Marazuela
Executive Committee nominations:
- To seek proposals for nominations from individual members of ESE and affiliated endocrine societies.
- To review the member nominations to confirm suitability and select two candidates per vacancy on the ballot paper, taking into account areas of expertise, geographical distribution and gender when selecting nominees.
- At any given time at least two basic scientists should be members of the Executive Committee and the Nominations Committee will take this into account as a priority when deciding on the nominations.
- The ESE Executive Committee have a veto right. If a nomination is vetoed, a joint discussion of the Nominations Committee and the Executive Officers Board and/or Executive Committee should take place.
ESE Award nominations:
- To actively seek potential nominees for the ESE’s Awards, currently Geoffrey Harris Award, EJE Award, CET Award and the European Hormone Medal Award. The membership will also have the opportunity to nominate.
- To review the jury procedures from time to time.
- To review the awards programme and make recommendations for amendments or to make suggestions for new awards.
- Mónica Marazuela, Spain, co-terminous with office (Secretary, 2018-2022).
- Leonidas Duntas, Greece, (2018 to 2020).
- Andrea Isidori, Italy (2018 to 2020).
- Jens Bollerslev, Norway (2020 to 2022).
- Bulent Yildiz, Turkey, co-terminous with office (Executive Committee, 2014-2020).
- Beata Kos-Kudła, Poland, co-terminous with office (Executive Committee, 2017-2021).
- Andrea Giustina, Italy, co-terminous with office (President, 2019-2021).
- Martin Reincke, Germany, co-terminous with office (President-Elect, 2019-2021).
- Djuro Macut, Serbia, co-terminous with office (ECAS representative, 2016-2020).
- Helen Gregson, Chief Executive Officer, co-terminous with office.