Chair: Sherwin Criseno
The Nurse Committee reports to the Clinical Committee.
- To be advocates for the Society's Nurses' Group and increase visibility and communication.
- To provide a support network and mentorship for endocrine nurses across Europe.
- To establish relationships with endocrine and diabetes nurses’ groups in Europe and internationally.
- To promote education and training, and develop materials for nurses including web pages. and flyers for delegates and other interested parties.
- To develop and advise on dedicated sessions for nurses at the Society's annual ECE meeting.
- To promote advanced practice and to raise the profile of endocrine nurses as vital members of the multidisciplinary team throughout Europe.
- To provide a community for endocrine nurses and identify/share expertise in the speciality.
- Sherwin Criseno (United Kingdom) Chair 2019 to 2023
- Andrew Dwyer (Switzerland) 2016 to 2020
- Janina Sauerwald (Germany) 2017 to 2021
- Maria Pedersen (Sweden) 2018 to 2022
- Elena Shelestova (Georgia) 2018 to 2022
- Christine Yedinak (United States of America) 2017 to 2021
Ex officio members
- Robin Peeters (The Netherlands) ESE Clinical Committee Chair, co-terminous with office
- Andrea Giustina (Italy) ESE President, co-terminous with office
- Martin Reincke (Germany) ESE President-elect, co-terminous with office