Publishing & Communications Committee
Chair: Beata Kos-Kudła
- To develop and propose to the ESE Executive Committee the ESE publishing and communications strategy, including but not exclusive to: journal publications; ESE News; website; email alerts; and media activity.
- To monitor performance against agreed strategy, and report to the Executive Committee.
- To manage affiliations with other publications.
- To monitor the reserve policy for the Society owned journals and to propose changes to the ESE Officers.
- To review the financial results and budgets of the Society owned journals and report to the ESE Officers.
- To manage the EJE prize.
- Beata Kos-Kudła (Poland) Chair 2017 to 2021
- Andrea Giustina (Italy), ESE President, co-terminous with office
- Martin Reincke (Germany), ESE President-elect, co-terminous with office
- Bulent Yildiz (Turkey), ESE Treasurer, co-terminous with office
- Wiebke Arlt (Editor-in-Chief, EJE) 2019 to 2022
- Justo Castaño (Communications Representative) 2019 to 2022
- Josef Köhrle (Editor-in-Chief, Endocrine Connections) 2016 to 2020
- Helen Gregson (United Kingdom) ESE Chief Executive Officer (co-terminous with office)