Publishing & Communications Committee
Chair: Beata Kos-Kudła
- To develop and propose to the ESE Executive Committee the ESE publishing and communications strategy, including but not exclusive to: journal publications; ESE News; website; email alerts; and media activity.
- To monitor performance against agreed strategy, and report to the Executive Committee.
- To manage affiliations with other publications.
- To monitor the reserve policy for the Society owned journals and to propose changes to the ESE Officers.
- To review the financial results and budgets of the Society owned journals and report to the ESE Officers.
- To manage the EJE prize.
- Beata Kos-Kudła (Poland) Chair 2017 to 2021
- AJ van der Lely (The Netherlands), ESE President, co-terminous with office
- Andrea Giustina (Italy), ESE President-Elect, co-terminous with office
- Bulent Yildiz (Turkey) 2015 to 2019
- Hans Romijn (The Netherlands) 2011 to 2019
- Maria Alevizaki (Greece) 2010 to 2018
- Josef Köhrle (Germany) 2016 to 2020
- Wouter De Herder (The Netherlands) 2013 to 2018
- Helen Gregson (United Kingdom) Chief Executive Officer (co-terminous with office)