Publishing & Communications Committee
Chair: Philippe Chanson
- To develop and propose to the ESE Executive Committee the ESE strategy with respect to publishing and communications, including but not exclusive to: journal publications; ESE News; website; monthly email alerts; and media activity.
- To monitor performance against agreed strategy, and report to the Executive Committee.
- To improve the profile of ESE through all appropriate media channels.
- To manage affiliations with other publications.
- To review the financial results and budgets of the Society owned journals and report to the ESE Finance committee.
- To manage the EJE Award.
- Philippe Chanson, France, co-terminous with office (2021-2025).
- Martin Reincke, Germany, co-terminous with office (President, 2021-2023).
- Jérôme Bertherat, France, co-terminous with office (President-Elect, 2021-2023).
- Djuro Macut, Serbia, Treasurer (2020-2024).
- Wiebke Arlt, UK, co-terminous with office (EJE Editor-in-Chief, 2019-2022).
- Adrian Clark, UK, co-terminous with office (EC Editor-in-Chief, 2021-2023).
- Justo Castaño, Spain, (Communications representative), (2018-2022).
- Helen Gregson (Chief Executive Officer), co-terminous with office.
ESE Team member responsibility: Sales and Marketing Manager, Scientific Programmes Manager.