Applications are now closed.
If you have submitted an application, you will be informed in June/July 2022 if your application is successful.
Application deadline: Monday 2 May 2022 (23:59 CEST)
Candidate profile: Endocrinologists, Neurosurgeons, Pathologists
Candidates should fulfill the following requirements:
- Very good level of spoken English
- Solid experience in pituitary field (at least 3-5 years of residency)
- Published in the pituitary field (first author in international pituitary publications)
- Having a strong intent to be further specialised in this topic
- Willing to interact with colleagues after the course to disseminate their experience
- All endocrinologists must be a member of ESE, if you are not already and your application is successful, we will invite you to become a member.
Successful applications will have their European airfare/travel and accommodation covered by the course. If you are travelling from further afield, you will need to cover additional travel costs. ESE will book travel on your behalf, but should you wish to arrange your own travel, and the event does get cancelled, ESE are not responsible for any associated costs.
We will continually monitor local and international travel regulations and safety guidelines on social distancing and review this event as and when appropriate. If ESE need to cancel this event you will be informed. As this event is free to attend for accepted applications, the refund policy does not apply.