Allied Health Professional
As a health professional working in an endocrine-related field, membership of the European Society of Endocrinology (ESE) enables you to stay engaged with the global endocrinology community. Benefits of membership include: reduced registration fees for ESE events, including our annual Congress, the opportunity to connect with members through the ESE Members’ Directory, the ability to access the latest scientific research through the Society’s journals, and the chance to contribute to Clinical Guideline development - just to name a few!
|Career stage||Eligibility criteria||Annual fee||Annual membership (affiliated discount)||Annual membership (low and middle income country)||Lifetime membership|
|Full||Open to professionals who have been working in an allied field for more than 5 years||€35.00||€20.00||€20.00||€560.00|
|Early Career||Open to professionals who have been working in an allied field for less than 5 years||€20.00||€10.00||€10.00|
|Student||In training to work in an allied field||€20.00||€10.00||€10.00|
Open to all allied health professionals who are retired from full time employment and all clinical practice
The concession rate is available to applicants for ESE membership who meet one of the following criteria:
- Low and Middle Income Countries Discount: Applicants from low or middle income countries as classified by the World Bank are eligible for the concession rate. Your country’s income status can be checked on the World Bank website. Please include this in your application form (tick the box for your country).
- National Partner Society Discount: Applicants are a member of one of ESE’s National Partner Societies. You can view the list of our current National Partner Societies here.
If you are eligible for the concession rate, please select either the Low Income Country Discount or National Partner Society Discount when you submit your online application.
If you are based in Ukraine you will be entitled to complimentary membership for 2022. Please email email@example.com so our team can assist you.
- Share your research, learn from others and hear the latest developments at our annual European Congress of Endocrinology (ECE), attended by over 4000 delegates. You will benefit from a discounted member’s rate.
- Annual Post Graduate Training Courses providing knowledge and clinical experiences through a variety of lectures and workshops.
- Informal evening webinars like Spotlight on Science, focusing on various endocrine research topics.
- ESE Talks...webinars, hosted by world leading experts examining the latest developments in endocrine science.
As well as reduced rate registration fees, a host of open access events are also available for members.
- Access the latest scientific research via our online platform ESE On Demand which holds scientific lectures from European Congress of Endocrinology as well as over 1250 ePosters.
- Keep up with the latest news through regular email alerts which share the latest endocrine articles in the news, a monthly newsletter to keep you updated with all ESE advances and activities and also our tri-annual member magazine: Endocrine Views.
- Online access to EYES News – the newsletter of the ESE Young Endocrinologists and Scientists (EYES) Community.
- Free online access to ESE’s journal: European Journal of Endocrinology and a 50% discount on article processing charges plus reduced rate print subscription.
- A 40% discount on Open Access publishing in our Open Access journal, Endocrine Connections.
- A discounted article publication charge (25%) for the journal Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Case report
- A 20% discount for members when purchasing ‘Advanced Practice in Endocrinology Nursing’ – the first ever book published in Endocrinology Nursing.
- Direct involvement and input into the development and publication of Clinical Guidelines.
You will have the opportunity to engage with ESE Focus Areas, facilitating research, collaboration and networking in specific endocrine fields.
- Connect with over 3 500 endocrinologists via our online Members' Directory.
- Have your say with voting rights and attendance at Annual General Meetings.
- The early career arm of ESE is called ‘EYES’; ESE Young Endocrinologists and Scientists, find out more about this committee and specific activities for early career members here.