As a Nurse, the European Society of Endocrinology can support you and your career within endocrinology. Member benefits include: specialist nurse grants, the opportunity to have your work recognised through the Nurse Poster Award, the ability to access the latest best practice in the field through our Nurse textbook discount, and reduced registration fees to ESE events - just to name a few!
|Career stage||Eligibility criteria||Annual fee||Annual membership (affiliated discount)||Annual membership (low and middle income country)||Lifetime membership|
|Full||Endocrine Nurse post 5 years from initial membership from the Society||€35.00||€20.00||€20.00||€560.00|
|Early Career||Endocrine Nurse up to 5 years from initial membership from the Society||€20.00||€10.00||€10.00|
|Student||Undergraduate or full time Masters nursing students or those in training to become an endocrine nurse and associate support nursing practitioner working in endocrinology.||€20.00||€10.00||€10.00|
|Retired||Open to Endocrine Nurses who are retired from full time employment and all clinical practice||€20.00||€10.00||€10.00|
The concession rate is available to applicants for ESE membership who meet one of the following criteria:
- Low Income Country Discount: Applicants from low or middle income countries as classified by the World Bank are eligible for the concession rate. Your country’s income status can be checked on the World Bank website. Please include this in your application form (tick the box for your country).
- National Partner Society Discount: Applicants are a member of one of ESE’s National Partner Societies. You can view the list of our current National Partner Societies here.
If you are eligible for the concession rate, please select either the Low Income Country Discount or National Partner Society Discount when you submit your online application.
If you are based in Ukraine you will be entitled to complimentary membership for 2022. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org so our team can assist you.
- Dedicated Nurse sessions and activities at our annual Congress - the European Congress of Endocrinology (ECE) which is attended by over 4000 delegates from across the endocrine community. You will benefit from a discounted member’s rate on registration.
- ESE Talks...webinars, hosted by world leading experts examining the latest developments in endocrine science.
- Regular Clinical Update webinars, offering the latest in clinical developments.
As well as reduced rate registration fees, a host of open access events are also available for members.
- Increase your profile as an Endocrine nurse.
- Improve your clinical, leadership, management and interpersonal skills by actively participating in ESE activities and initiatives including the Nurse Committee, contributing to education programme and guideline development as well as patient engagement activities.
- Meet and develop professional networks and collaborations with local and international experts in Endocrinology (doctors, nurses, scientists and allied health professionals).
- Support other Endocrine nurses and teams through mentoring, education and training.
- Develop research collaborations at local, national and international levels.
- Disseminate your work through various platforms (Annual Congress - ECE, ESE’s Journals and other publications).
- Access the latest scientific research and clinical practice via our platform ESE On Demand which holds scientific lectures at the European Congress of Endocrinology, and revisit over 1250 ePosters.
- Keep up to date with regular email alerts that share the latest endocrine news, a monthly newsletter keeping you updated about all ESE activities, and also our tri-annual member magazine: Endocrine Views.
- Free online access to ESE’s journal: European Journal of Endocrinology and a 50% discount on article processing charges plus reduced rate print subscription.
- A 40% discount on Open Access publishing in our Open Access journal, Endocrine Connections.
- A discounted article publication charge (25%) for the journal Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Case report
- A 20% discount for members when purchasing ‘Advanced Practice in Endocrinology Nursing’ – the first ever book published in Endocrinology Nursing.
- Direct involvement and input into the development and publication of Clinical Guidelines.
- You will have the opportunity to engage with ESE Focus Areas, facilitating research, collaboration and networking in specific endocrine fields.
- Connect with over 3 500 endocrinologists via our online Members' Directory.
- Have your say with voting rights and attendance at Annual General Meetings.