Associate Partner Society Membership
Associate Partner Society Membership is open to all endocrine societies outside of Europe, whether specialist, general endocrine, specialist endocrine or an international society (as defined in the Society Byelaws). The current list of Associate Partner Society Members is below.
The applicant should complete the application form and return it to the ESE Office, together with a copy of their constitution in English.
Associate Partner Society Members* will receive an electronic version of Endocrine Views (three times a year), and subscription to the ESE Monthly and Daily email alerts.
*These communications will be sent to the President and Secretary of the Associate Partner Society Member.
Associate Partner Society Members do not have voting rights but may attend the ESE Annual General Meeting (usually held during the European Congress of Endocrinology (ECE)).
Please apply using this application form.
Current Associate Partner Societies
- Diabetes and Endocrinology Association of Nepal (DEAN)
- Federacion Argentina de Sociedades de Endocrinologia (FASEN)
- The Philippine Society of Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
- Sociedade Brasileira de Endocrinonologia e Metabologia (SBEM)
- Saudi Society of Endocrinology and Metabolism
- The Endocrine Society of Thailand