ESE Young Endocrinologists & Scientists (EYES) Committee
Chairs: Eva Coopmans and Ayse Zengin
- To act in collaboration with the ESE Executive Committee and foster active engagement of early career investigators (ECIs) within the ESE.
- To promote activities that engage ECIs and senior members in open dialogue and collaborative initiatives.
- To increase ECI awareness of research trends and application of new technologies within the field of endocrinology.
- To increase engagement of clinical trainees and improve training in endocrinology across Europe.
- Active involvement of EYES community in scientific and social programs at the European Congress of Endocrinology (ECE), including organising the EYES symposia session at ECE.
- To increase engagement with all ECIs within endocrinology across Europe.
- To facilitate translation of scientific findings to government.
- To raise the profiles of EYES ECIs.
- Eva Coopmans, Netherlands, co-chair (2020-2022)
- Ayse Zengin, Australia, co-chair (2019-2021)
- Luis Cardoso, Portugal, EYES Treasurer (2017-2021)
- Daniele Santi, Italy, EYES Secretary (2018-2022)
- Stavroula Paschou, Greece (2019-2023)
- Antoan Stefan Sojat, Serbia (2020-2024)
- One member to be confirmed.
Executive Committee member
To be decided.
NB. EYES Committee representatives in ESE Committees are:
- Stavroula Paschou, Greece, EYES/Science Committee (2020-2022)
- Luís Cardoso, Portugal, EYES/Education Committee (2019-2023)
- Luís Cardoso, Portugal, EYES/ECE 2020 (2019-2020)
- Eva Coopmans, Netherlands, EYES/Clinical Committee (2020-2022)
ESE Team member responsibility: Sales and Marketing Manager