Chair: Felix Beuschlein
- To give guidance on matters of science including ethical issues and good practice.
- To support scientific research in Europe, including funding, with a special focus on supporting young endocrinologists and those from less-advantaged countries.
- To support the ESE Education Committee on scientific education activities in endocrinology, as required.
- To present the views of endocrine scientists to the EU and other bodies.
- To help define the education and professional training requirements of scientists working in endocrinology, and to promote and facilitate careers in endocrine science.
- To liaise with other ESE Committees as appropriate.
- To provide input on scientific symposia and other conference and training sessions.
- To work with the ESE media representative and ESE Secretariat to ensure adequate and appropriate representation of science to the public and the media.
- Felix Beuschlein (Germany) 2017 to 2021
- Anna Maria Andersson (Denmark) 2017 to 2021
- Marc Lombes (France) 2015 to 2019
- Maria Chiara Zatelli (Italy) 2015 to 2019
- Pierre Val (France) 2017 to 2021
- Branka Šošić-Jurjević (Serbia) 2017 to 2021
- Max Bielohuby (Germany) 2016 to 2020
Ex officio members
- AJ van der Lely (The Netherlands) President 2015 to 2019
- Andrea Giustina (Italy) President-Elect 2017 to 2019