Register today to access world-class endocrine science!
Join us and colleagues from all over the world for the 23rd European Congress of Endocrinology taking place online 22-26 May 2021 on our interactive virtual platform – ESE On Demand. Following feedback from our highly rated online Congress last year (e-ECE 2020), we are introducing enhanced networking features; allowing attendees to connect and collaborate with their fellow endocrine professionals from across the globe.
Register today to access world-class endocrine science and earn up to 30 European CME credits! We still have a number of grants available to ESE members:
This year e-ECE 2021's rich, varied and exciting programme will bring you:
- 12 plenary and award lectures bringing you excellence in basic and clinical research
- 3 Daily spotlight sessions consisting of live interviews with prominent endocrinologists
- 30 symposia sessions from over 90 international speakers, providing inspiring lectures covering all fields of endocrinology
- A record number of joint symposia sessions with our partner societies, including an Endo-ERN and ESE symposium exploring endocrine rare diseases
- Our first-ever EYES Speed networking breakfast: bringing together Early Career and Senior delegates to create a collaborative environment and facilitate networking opportunities among attendees
- 15 Meet the Expert sessions with extended networking allowing you to discuss very diverse topics with clinical experts
- Five New Scientific Approach sessions
- Six debate sessions where you can listen to experts’ opinions and gain complex knowledge