Late-breaking abstract submissions are now open!
To ensure that e-ECE 2021 captures the very latest developments in endocrine science we are now accepting late-breaking abstracts (new submissions only). If you have novel, ground-breaking or high impact research, we encourage you to submit your latest findings to be included and showcased at e-ECE 2021.
For further information on how to submit please see our Abstract submission information and guidelines.
Abstract submission deadline: Wednesday 10 March 2021 (23:59 CET)
Please note if you submitted an abstract before the original deadline it is still under consideration for e-ECE 2021. You do not need to re-submit.
Registration for e-ECE 2021 is now open!
Join us and colleagues from all over the world for the 23rd European Congress of Endocrinology taking place online 22-26 May 2021 on our interactive virtual platform – ESE On Demand. Following feedback from our highly rated online Congress last year (e-ECE 2020), we are introducing enhanced networking features; allowing attendees to connect and collaborate with their fellow endocrine professionals from across the globe.
Register today to access our special Early Bird rates - you can also join ESE to take advantage of the preferential Member rates! Joining ESE costs as little as €10 and can save you up to €210 on the cost of attending e-ECE 2021 alone – along with a host of other exclusive Member benefits!
Early Bird Deadline: Thursday 6 May 2021 (23:59 CEST)
New membership applications must be received by Thursday 22 April (23:59 CEST) to benefit from the Early Bird Member rate.
This year e-ECE 2021's rich, varied and exciting programme will bring you:
- 11 plenary and award lectures bringing you excellence in basic and clinical research
- 30 symposia sessions from over 90 international speakers, providing inspiring lectures covering all fields of endocrinology
- A number of joint symposia with our partner societies, including an Endo-ERN and ESE symposium exploring endocrine rare diseases
- 15 Meet the Expert sessions allowing you to discuss very diverse topics with clinical experts
- Six debate sessions where you can listen to experts’ opinions and gain complex knowledge
- Five New Scientific Approach sessions.