Sponsors & Exhibition
We are delighted to provide you with details of the 21st European Congress of Endocrinology (ECE 2019) which will take place in Lyon, France.
ECE 2019 is set to attract over 3700 participants from all areas of endocrinology and over 90 countries, including clinicians, nurses, basic researchers, fellows and trainees – all experts and key opinion leaders in the field of endocrinology.
Why should you attend ECE 2019?
Communicating directly with health professionals is getting harder, with pharmaceutical regulations restricting communications activity. The number of appointments, the amount of literature you can send and the number of phone calls you can make to your customers are all limited. Taking an exhibition booth at ECE 2019 will give you access to more than 3000 professionals in the field of endocrinology. Face-to-face interaction is unmatched and at ECE 2019 you can deliver your key messages to an influential audience that include key opinion leaders.
The benefits of supporting ECE 2019 include:
- Unrivalled access to over 3700 healthcare professionals
- Delivering key messages to a highly influential audience
- Brand alignment with key disease, therapeutic area or specialty
- Specific catering breaks held in the exhibition area for dedicated time with delegates
- Positioning yourself as an industry leader in endocrinology
- Benefiting from congress publicity through local and international media
The ECE 2019 Programme Organising Committee met in June 2018 to develop the scientific programme for 2019, building on the 2018 programme, and enabling significant opportunities for delegate exposure amongst our sponsors and exhibitors ensuring that:
- Satellite symposia sessions remain at the height of the programme
- Catering breaks remain within the exhibition hall
- Posters remain at the heart of the congress
We understand that supporting ECE is a strategically important decision for your company, so we have outlined the objectives of ECE to help you reach the decision to join the most important annual endocrinology gathering in Europe:
- To provide an annual forum for updates in the latest advances in endocrine research and clinical care presented by the thought leaders in the field
- To promote for the public benefit research, education and clinical practice in endocrinology
We look forward to working with you to ensure that your participation offers a significant return on your investment. Your contribution is invaluable and we have many options available for sponsors and exhibitors.
If your organisation has an interest in endocrinology or a related area, you should join us for what promises to be a very exciting global congress of endocrinology.
We look forward to welcoming you to Lyon for ECE 2019.
For further information on sponsorship opportunities, satellite symposium or exhibition space, please contact Amanda Helm; Tel: 44 (0)1454 642268 or email: email@example.com
For information on exhibition logistics, please contact Natalie Dass; Tel: 44 (0)1454 642 244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org