The 25th European Congress of Endocrinology (ECE) 2023, Istanbul, Turkey, 13/05/2023-16/05/2023 has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) with 18 European CME credits (ECMEC®s).
ECE in person
- Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that they have actually spent in the educational activity.
- The CME accreditation is valid for the main congress programme only and does not cover the industry-sponsored symposia.
- To receive CME accreditation you will need to be scanned into each session, there will be hostesses at each session who will scan your badge to register your attendance.
Following the Congress all attendees should have completed the 'General Congress Evaluation' form through the ECE 2023 Congress platform. All feedback will make a considerable difference and help us to improve future congresses.
Following completion of the evaluation form, a CME certificate will be emailed within 14 working days of the survey closing date (30 May 2023).
CME points will be awarded for watching live or on Demand sessions during the Congress and up to 2 weeks after. You need to complete an evaluation for each session you attended (this is only triggered once at least 20 minutes has been viewed). You will also need to complete the 'General Congress Evaluation' on the platform.
- A maximum of 18 CME points will be awarded overall, even if you watch more than 18 hours.
- One CME point will be awarded per hour viewed.
- Your CME points will be calculated based on your total live viewing time over the live five Congress days, providing the above criteria has been met.
- Your CME certificate will be available to download from your account.
Please send any questions about CME certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org.