Young Investigator Awards
Twelve Young Investigator Awards, worth €1000 each, are awarded to researchers who submit abstracts (basic or clinical) to the annual European Congress of Endocrinology.
Applicants must indicate on the abstract form whether they wish to be considered for an ESE Young Investigator Award.
Successful applicants must be within 10 years post-PhD or MD and a member of ESE at the time of the meeting.
The awards are based on the achieved abstract scores, as determined by the ECE abstract review committee; the final decision is made by the ECE Programme Organising Committee.
- Aristidis Diamantopoulos (Greece)
- Joris Osinga (Netherlands)
- Giulia Del Sindaco (Italy)
- Ross Hamblin (United Kingdom)
- Louise Ramhøj (Denmark)
- Ana Carreira (Portugal)
- Valeria Pecce (Italy)
- Carolina Pieterman (Netherlands)
- Nikolaos Nikolaou (United Kingdom)
- Barbara Altieri (Germany)
- Lucas Bouys (France)
- Typhanie Dumontet (United States)