Journal of Endocrinology Travel Grants
The Journal of Endocrinology offers travel grants of €300 each to ten young scientists who have submitted an abstract and are attending the European Congress of Endocrinology.
Applications can only be made via the abstract submission form on the ECE Website upon submission of an abstract.
- Applicant must be a current member of ESE.
- Applicant must be within 10 years post-PhD or MD or below high income country status, as classified by the World Bank
- Preference will be given to applicants with high scoring abstracts, as well as those whose country of residence is not specified as high income by the World Bank.
- The Journal of Endocrinology Travel Grant is available for attendance to the annual European Congress of Endocrinology (ECE) and can be used for payment towards travel, accommodation or registration.
- Delegates who are not fully funded by industry are eligible.
- The Journal of Endocrinology Travel Grant does NOT entitle the applicant to free registration.
- The applicant must be the presenting author of an accepted abstract.
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to send supporting receipts to the value of the claim to the ESE Office within six weeks after the date of the meeting. Any receipts received after this date will not be paid and the application will be void.
Applicants will be notified as to whether their application has been successful and the Treasurer’s decision is final.