Journal of Endocrinology Travel Grants
The Journal of Endocrinology offers grants of up to €300 each to ten young scientists who have submitted an abstract and are attending the European Congress of Endocrinology.
Applicants can apply for a Journal of Endocrinology Grant by ticking the appropriate box when completing the abstract submission form. Applications can only be made via the abstract portal on the ECE Website.
- Applicant must be a current member of ESE.
- Applicant must be the presenting author of an accepted abstract and cannot be transferred to another author.
- Applicant must be within 10 years post-PhD or MD or below high income country status, as classified by the World Bank
- Preference will be given to applicants with high scoring abstracts, as well as those whose country of residence is not specified as high income by the World Bank.
- The Journal of Endocrinology Travel Grant is available for attendance to the European Congress of Endocrinology (ECE) and can be used for payment towards travel, accommodation or registration.
- Delegates who are not fully funded by industry are eligible.
- The applicant must be the presenting author of an accepted abstract.
- Only one grant will be issued for attendance to ECE (ie, either a JOE Grant or Meeting Grant, not both).
Applicants will be notified as to whether their application has been successful following the release of the Abstract submission marks in March 2022 and the Treasurer’s decision is final.