Journal of Endocrinology Travel Grants
The Journal of Endocrinology offers grants of up to €300 each to ten young scientists who have submitted an abstract and are attending the European Congress of Endocrinology.
- Applicants can apply for a Journal of Endocrinology Grant by ticking the appropriate box when completing the abstract submission form. Applications can only be made via the abstract portal on the e-ECE Website.
- Once the abstracts have been marked, you will be notified if you have been awarded a grant and provided with a code to use when registering for e-ECE 2021.
- Applicants must register within 4 weeks of receiving their grant code.
- Applicant must be a current member of ESE.
- Applicant must be the presenting author of an accepted abstract and cannot be transferred to another author.
- Applicant must be within 10 years post-PhD or MD or below high income country status, as classified by the World Bank
- Preference will be given to applicants with high scoring abstracts, as well as those whose country of residence is not specified as high income by the World Bank.
- The Journal of Endocrinology Travel Grant is available for attendance to the virtual European Congress of Endocrinology (e-ECE) and will cover the registration fee. No funds will be transferred to an applicants account as they will be provided with a registration discount code if the grant submission is successful.
- Delegates who are not fully funded by industry are eligible.
- The applicant must be the presenting author of an accepted abstract.
- Applicants are advised to register after the result of their grant application has been received. All applicants will be notified before the e-ECE Early Bird deadline Thursday 6 May 2021 and must register by Friday 23 April 2021.
- Only one grant will be issued for attendance to e-ECE (ie, either a JOE Grant or Meeting Grant, not both).
Applicants will be notified as to whether their application has been successful and the Treasurer’s decision is final.