*Applications are now open*
ESE offers 100 Meeting Grants worth up to €400 each as a contribution towards the total cost of attending an ESE event in person. These include:
- the annual European Congress of Endocrinology (ECE)
- an ESE training course or event, including the ESE Postgraduate Training Course, ESE Summer School and the EYES Annual Meeting.
These grants are available to ESE Student, Early Career or Members from a low or middle income country (as classified by the World Bank).
For more information on ESE membership, or to join us, please visit the membership pages.
Application for the following grants are now open.
- AME meeting in association with ESE (Applications are now closed)
- ECE 2024 Meeting Grants (Closing date: 15 March 2024)
- ESE Summer School 2024 Meeting Grants (Closing date: 02 May 2024)
- EYES 2024 Annual Meeting Grants (Closing date: 25 July 2024)
Please complete the application form to apply if you meet the eligibility criteria listed below.
The grants are available to ESE Members only so when you click on the form you will be asked to log in to your Members’ Area. (If you are a Member and you have not yet registered on the new ESE portal please enter your email at the first screen and then proceed to create an account). Please get in touch with email@example.com with any questions at all.
To apply for an ESE Meeting Grant, you must be a current member of ESE and both/either of the following:
- The presenting author of an accepted abstract (for ECE).
- An Early Career or Student member of ESE or a full ESE Member with a low or middle income country Membership rate as classified by the World Bank. The full list of membership categories and fees can be found here.
- Please contact ESE if you need to update your membership category, career stage or subscription type before you apply for a grant.
- ESE Meeting Grants are available to eligible Members attending ECE or an ESE training course or event (in-person) and can be used for payment towards travel, accommodation or registration.
- ESE Meeting Grants are only available to delegates who are attending in-person events and who are not fully funded by industry.
- Only one grant will be issued per Member for attendance at any one event per calendar year.
You will be notified if your application has been successful or not as soon as possible after applications close and have been reviewed. The Treasurer’s decision is final.
Grants are paid to applicants after the event or meeting, and on receipt of an expense claim form and supporting receipts or documentation. These need to be submitted to the ESE Office within six weeks of the event or meeting. Payment to an institution can be made in advance of the meeting.
Please contact the ESE Office for further information.
Please note: It is the responsibility of the applicant to complete and submit the expense form together with the supporting receipts or documentation within the required time scale (six weeks from the date of the meeting or event). Any expense claims received after this date will not be paid and the application will be void.
Looking to renew your membership?
Please note: We are unable to provide grants to individuals or institutions currently under sanction according to the consolidated list of financial sanctions targets in the UK, as listed here.
Applications are verified to ensure this is not the case before a grant is awarded. ESE does not permit sanctioned individuals or individuals from sanctioned institutions to attend any ESE events.