The European Society of Endocrinology Council of Affiliated Societies (ECAS) is a forum for collaboration between ESE and the national endocrine societies of Europe to discuss future projects and work together to promote endocrinology in Europe.
Societies who sign up for ESE's National Partner Society Membership automatically become a member of ECAS, too.
- Albanian Society of Endocrinology and Diabetology
- Association of Endocrinologists and Diabetologists of the Republic of Srpska
- Austrian Society for Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Belgian Endocrine Society
- Bosnia and Herzegovina Society of Endocrinology and Diabetology
- Bulgarian Society of Endocrinology
- Croatian Endocrine Society
- Croatian Society for Endocrinology and Diabetology
- Croatian Society for Diabetes and Metabolic Disorders
- Cyprus Endocrine Society
- Czech Endocrine Society
- Danish Endocrine Society
- Estonian Endocrine Society
- Finnish Endocrine Society
- French Endocrine Society
- Georgian Association of Endocrinology and Metabolism
- German Society for Endocrinology
- Hellenic Endocrine Society
- Hungarian Society of Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Icelandic Endocrine Society
- Irish Endocrine Society
- Israel Endocrine Society
- Italian Association of Clinical Endocrinologists
- Italian Endocrine Society
- Latvian Association of Endocrinology
- Lithuanian Society for Endocrinology
- Macedonian Scientific Association of Endocrinologists and Diabetologists
- Society of Endocrinologists from Republic of Moldova
- The Endocrinology Association of Montenegro
- Netherlands Society for Endocrinology
- Norwegian Society of Endocrinology
- Polish Society of Endocrinology
- Polish Society of Gynecological Endocrinology
- Portuguese Society of Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- Romanian Psychoneuroendocrine Society
- Romanian Society of Endocrinology
- Serbian Endocrine Society
- Slovak Endocrine Society
- Slovenian Endocrine Society
- Society for Endocrinology, UK
- Spanish Society of Endocrinology and Nutrition
- Swedish Endocrine Society
- Swiss Society of Endocrinology and Diabetes
- Tunisian Society of Endocrinology
- Society of Endocrinology and Metabolism of Turkey
- Ukraine Diabetology Association
- Association of Endocrinologists of Ukraine
- Jérôme Bertherat (France), Chair, 2023-2025.
Anton Luger (Austria), ECAS representative to the ESE Executive Committee (Ex-Officio) 2020 to 2024.
- To be a collaborative global network enhancing visibility of endocrine research, development and education in Europe.
- To represent and raise the profile of European endocrinology on an international stage.
- To provide an open forum to discuss shared challenges and issues.
- To initiate, develop and implement shared projects to benefit endocrinology.
- To strengthen the benefits of National Partner Society membership.
- To nominate candidates for ESE Honorary Membership and Special Recognition Awards.
The ESE Centres of Special Interest database provides information on endocrine centres engaged with research, education and healthcare across Europe.
Participation gives centres opportunities for research exchanges and collaborations, increased visibility, and access to ESE educational events for their staff. Click the button below for information on how to apply.
National Partner Society Membership is open to national (broad-based) endocrine in Europe and in countries bordering the Mediterranean Sea. Members of the ESE's National Partner Societies are eligible for a discount on ESE individual membership and renewal fees.
By joining ESE as well as your National Partner Society, you will gain full access to our membership benefits, including eligibility for our awards and grants, discount on training and meetings, and the ability to contribute to our work across education, research and advocacy.
As an ESE National Partner Society member, a contribution of €2.50 per national member of the society is payable as a contribution to ESE's Policy and Advocacy work via the ESE Advocacy Representation Scheme (EARS). This contribution enables us to work on behalf of our members and the whole of the endocrine community in this important area.
Becoming part of the EARS Community is at no cost to the individual members as the small annual fee of €2.50 is paid on their behalf by their National Society. Please note that this is separate to any existing ESE membership.